Omarosa

by got my forty homey? 8 Replies latest jw friends

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Didn't she work in the Clinton White house? Tells you something about government employees, especially Democratic ones! I wondered if she sabotoged the white house keyboards when the Clintonista's departed?

Does she have a stained dress as well?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

YOU'RE FIRED!!!

• kls
    kls

Yes she did work in the Whitehouse and was let go. Gee i wonder why?

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Yes she did work in the Whitehouse and was let go. Gee i wonder why?

Actually I think I heard she was let go by her last three employers for being difficult. Now there's an understatement if I ever hear one. She really puts the B in the itch !

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

And she's getting a book deal!! Geeeeez, wish I could be a big *itch, lie, scam people, and make oodles of dough off a sob-story novel. grrrr.

SLM

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I *actually* hate her.

• wednesday
    wednesday

i can't believe she accused Erika of using the "n" word, i believe. It was obiviously a lie and she did nothing but lie and cheat and she actually probably cost Swamie, what a nice guy, a major big job. Not that i don't like Bill, he was great and he looks like Jim Carey. I just saw it tonight b/c American Idol was on the night it came on. (they did an encore presentation.). I hope Erika sues the pants of Omarosa for slander and all. I have no doubt oama will get a job, but i bet who ever hires her will be sorry. I know Swamie is sorry.

• nowisee
    nowisee

the videotape spoke volumes and she was caught in her own lies. just amazing. did she think the cameras were not running?

• nowisee
    nowisee

the videotape spoke volumes and she was caught in her own lies. just amazing. did she think the cameras were not running?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit