WILDFIRE IS COMING ON DOWN TO TEXAS..... BE ON THE LOOK OUT

by wildfire 8 Replies latest jw friends

• wildfire
    wildfire

HI FELLOW APOSTATES,,,, MS WILDFIRE IS FINALLY ON HER WAY TO THE HEART OF TEXAS....... AUSTIN,,,, AND BUSY GETTING RID OF ALL MY STUFF.... SO WATCH OUT XENA,,, VALIS,,,, BIG TEX,,,, COUNTRY GIRL ,, AND SO MANY MORE...... I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU ALL....

WELL ITS OFFICIAL.... THEY ANNOUNCED MY DISASSOCIATION FROM THE PLATFORM LAST TUES DAY....THE ELDERS WERE HOUNDING ME AND I REFUSED TO TALK TO THEM... SO THEY DID WHAT THEY COULD TO PROTECT THE FLOCK.... GET RID OF LIL OL ME....AFTER 26 YEARS.... OF BEING A SLAVE TO A SECOND RATE CULT... AND PEDOPHILE PARADISE...... FREE AT LAST ,,, THANK GOD I AM FREE AT LAST....

SO WISH ME WELL ON MY JOURNEY ,,,AND HOPE TO HAVE MORE TIME TO CHAT ON JWCOM..... I HAVE MET SOO MANY GREAT PEOPLE AND HOPE TO MEET MANY MORE..... APOSTO FEST HERE WE COME

• Bryan
    Bryan

Wildfire,

Great to have you. You know there is really no such thing as a Texan... we are all transplanted.

I have 10 acres in Dripping Spring, just west of Austin at the edge of Hill Country.

Look foreward to meeting you at the apostofest!

Bryan

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    Great to have you. You know there is really no such thing as a Texan... we are all transplanted

Not all, but a goodly number are here due to being transplanted. In my case I was born in New York and transplanted by my parents at the age of 18 months, over 65 years ago. Born in New York, a Texan by the grace of God.

Welcome to Texas Bryan, looking forward to meeting you at the end of May. Bug

• Bryan
    Bryan

Actually Shutterbug, I have lived in Texas most of my life, Houston, East Texas, Austin and now Plano.

My daughter now 19, is the only real Texan in the family. I'm an Okie! Though I lived there less than a year.

Bryan

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Congrats on the DA'ing and best wishes for your move, I'll look forward to meeting you. You too Bryan.

Where are you moving from, Wildfire?

• wildfire
    wildfire

hi gang,,,, i am moving from north dakota, and it has been a bitch of a long cold winter.... sooo i am lookin forward to the warm days

i have a daughter and grand kids who live in austin... they say change is good for the soul... so my soul needs a change... has there been an apostofest there recently or one in the works.... i had a great time last july going to POLYESTERS DANCE CLUB IN AUSTIN,,,, with xena and her friend....lets boogie down... sooo any how ,,, just busy with all the last minute things until the big move..... thanks for replying .....take care and hope to see you all .....SHALOM... WILDFIRE

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((Wildfire))))

they say change is good for the soul... so my soul needs a change...

Woooooohoooooo!!! Change is good and you've got your share of good coming to you!

I'm happy for your current DA statis from the dubs. Congrats and happy packing and have a safe trip!

Hugs!

Kate

• wildfire
    wildfire

hi katie,,, yup its official,,, iam such a big threat to these bozos they couldnt wait until i left the state for good,,, they had to make an example to the rest out of me/// the only sad thing as you know my son... is still there to deal with them,,, but you know what i told him the next time they say ,,, stay away from me.... say tothem "SO WHERE WERE ALL MY BROTHERS WHEN I WAS ROTTING AWAY IN THE STATE PRISON BECAUSE I WAS MENTALLY ILL,,,,,AND CONVICTED OF A BOGUS CRIME...... YOU WERENT THERE,,,, BUT MY MOTHER WAS.....(AND IF I KNOW MY SON HE WILL SAY THAT!!!!!) I SHOULD BE IN TEXAS BY THE END OF THE MONTH.... GETTING REALLL EXCITED ,,, A CHANGE IS JUST WHAT THE DOC ORDERED,,,, GREAT CHATTING WITH YOU ON THE PHONE ,,,, I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU AND CRAIG... TAKE CARE AND SHALOM........

• gumby
    gumby

Wildfire.....your just in time!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/67004/1.ashx

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit