it was my

by zanex 5 Replies latest jw friends

• zanex
    zanex

birthday on monday the 12th and I was home sick but still got a visit from my daughter and xwife (who is still a good friend of mine). I have had now 3 of these bdays...and am not sure if I am feelin it or not...i think I do..it feels good, a warm feeling when my 3 year old daughter flings her arms around my neck and says happy bday daddy...It also hurts too..am having a bday party this weekend with my roommate and friends at my place and will probably be thrashed but I still dont know if I am ever going to totally "get it". It has been a while since I posted here but it seems the only real place that other people understand the "emptiness" as I call it. Anyway...not really sure why I posted...just another year gone...

-Z-

• Valis
    Valis

Long time no see zanex...Happy belated birthday and I hope all is well. Greetings from the Texas Branch!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• zanex
    zanex

Valis: ironically enough all is well..life continues, school threatens to never end and my child seems to think that growing is something that she will not stop doing. LOL. Sigh. things are good. having a rather drastic career change but it is looking perfect so I think things are good. Cant complain anyway...;)

-Z-

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I know what you mean, xanex, I think we missed out for life on the birthday feelings. I couldn't celebrate my birthday in spirit if my life depended on it - but I will still wish you a belated Happy Birthday!

I wonder if, along with all the deprogramming, we could find a Programming Kit for birthdays and Holidays, so we could actually feel the joy of them.

Best to you.

• zanex
    zanex

seeitclearly: lol..tru that...a re-programming kit for post jw deprogramming..LOL thanxz..that was a good laugh..

• MicStroz
    MicStroz
    I wonder if, along with all the deprogramming, we could find a Programming Kit for birthdays and Holidays, so we could actually feel the joy of them.

Wouldn't that be nice.......

If you ever find it send it this way....

I've missed so much.....

After my wife stopped going to meetings my son said "Now we can be normal".

I wonder if we can?

Anyway, Happy belated Birthday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit