The Personal Testimony of Mrs. Joan Cetnar

by Deputy Dog 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

The Red Lion Faith Chapel Invites You to Hear

The Personal Testimony of Mrs. Joan Cetnar

Joan Cetnar is a former Jehovah?s Witness saved by the grace of God. Her family has been avid witnesses for four generations. She served for four years at

Red Lion Faith Chapel invites you to hear her inspiring testimony as she explains their disillusionment with the organization and eventual leaving. They have since become believers in the real Jesus and were baptized. Out of their experiences God has called them to a national ministry of exposing false prophets and helping those who are caught in the web of deceit which characterizes The Watchtower Organization.

Since her husband?s death, Joan continues her compassionate but truthful outreach to the Jehovah?s Witnesses. As a result of her experiences, Joan will be able to share ways of reaching your friends or family who are in this organization. She also, along with the congregation of Red Lion Chapel, desires to help those sincere individuals who want to leave this organization or have already left.

You are cordially invited to hear Joan Cetnar on May 2, 2004 at the following times:

9:45am ? ?Are The Jehovah?s Witnesses The Only Right Religion??

11:00am- ?Saved From Watchtower Bondage By God?s Grace.?

For Directions call Red Lion Faith Chapel at: 609-859-2211 or

E-mail: [email protected]

Her Son, Phil Cetnar, will be sharing in the evening service on May 2 nd , 6:00pm. His topic is entitled ?Counterfeit Christianity: False Prophets, False Christs, False Teachers?

If you are a current or former Jehovah Witness we consider you our special guest. You are warmly welcomed to attend and we are here to help you.

Sincerely,

The Pastors and Congregation of

Red Lion Faith Chapel

• blondie
    blondie

What city and state, Deputy Dog?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

For some reason that didn't get on there. Its Southampton (Vincentown) New Jersey

• badboy
    badboy

i ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT ,WHERE AND HOW THE cETNARS WERE?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The Cetners produced a broshure that was the first "apostate literature" I read, long before I left the Society. Thanks guys! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit