"Watchtower IS controlled by the Illumina...

by sf 5 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Well, this is what I found in another search I was doing:

< http://www.plausiblefuture.com/illuminati/bloodprint.html

It's quite a lengthy read, HERE IS THE PORTION I TOOK THE QUOTE FROM:

In the Be Wise As Serpents book I gave a good example of how Satan’s realm works behind the scenes. The Illuminati control the Watchtower Society. The nominal head of the WT Society for many years was their President Fred Franz. Yet, Fred Franz had grown very old, was blind and stayed in his bed. Natheer Salih was supposedly Fred Franz’s bodyguard and helper, but all communications to WT President Fred Franz had to go through 6’2" Natheer Salih, who would supposedly ask Franz and then would come back with an answer. Apparently Salih may be from an Iraqi Jewish bloodline. He wears big rings and has expensive tastes. Salih was the channel through whom the llluminati could pass their decisions for the WT onto the Governing Body and Bethel staff.

sKally

• Maximus
    Maximus

Unfortunately, trash like this really is the butt of lots of jokes at Bethel and they show this to folks as examples of how dumb "apostates" really are.

Nathir Salih is not 6'2", is a meek little guy who has been at Bethel for decades (did he influence Knorr?), was assigned as a companion to Fred Franz, who was frail and blind, because of his warm affability and kindliness. His family is not Iraqi and has been well known for many years.

Run the show? Laughable. They should have written something half-way believable, like the Illuminati runs Don Adams--also utter nonsense. But to choose Salih is a complete joke. Expensive tastes? They ought to check out the suits on Merton Campbell.

One author sent me a copy of this material before publication, I told him it was absolute nonsense. Jim Penton will tell you that too--we've talked about it. Gives solid researchers a bad name.

As JWs we've been hoodwinked too often. This story is only for the gullible.

::Salih was the channel through whom the llluminati could pass their decisions for the WT onto the Governing Body and Bethel staff.

ANYBODY who has been around at the top or in any decision-making position at Bethel knows this is bunk. Love ya, sKally, but this barks up the wrong tree. Just sells books.

Max

• Seeker
    Seeker

Your enthusiasm is commendable, sf. You do a lot of good. But you really need to learn the difference between credible and incredible material. Just the way that excerpt was written you could tell it wasn't true. Just the wording alone undermined the argument.

• sf
    sf

Oh yes, absolutely, I agree. As you see, I pasted what the page revealed. I do this for all to see so as to individually draw their own conclusions as to what the reader is reading.

Whether it is credible or not, people need and have a right to read EVERYTHING that has the WTBTS's label on it!! It's not up to me to read this page for everyone. Geez, I haven't even finished it myself yet. But when I saw the WTBTS in the page, I thought others would perhaps be interested in seeing it too.

Thank you for your replies, sKally

• Dino
    Dino

Dear sf, Thank you for posting that article. The first time I read that article I felt like I was reading the latest issue of the Enquirer. It had many inaccuracies such as referring to the memorial celebration as a secret ritual. However the motive behind just passing the emblems instead of partaking may be in imitation of the gnostics. Why else would the Society tenaciously cling to the unscriptural doctrine of the great crowd living in a paradise new world order? I hope that doesnt sound irresponsible, but C.T. Russell's early history was shady at best and valuable clues are to be found in his use of masonic and rosicrusion symbols. At any rate if the illuminatti had control of the WTBS we would be the last to know about it. That organization is veiled in layer after layer of secrecy.I cant remember the web page, but if you do a google search on Rev. Robert Gillette and Illuminatti, Im sure you will be fascinated by his thoughts on the subject of the illuminatti. We have e-mailed and he has no opinion on a possible link between the wtbs and secret societies. Btw I have always found it strange that the society is very quiet on freemasonry and its connection with the new world order. At any rate, if all this the case, those still believing what the WTBS spoon feeds will never get truth on things such as the identity as "the disgusting thing that causes desolation", the "man of lawlessness" and so forth. Keep in touch! Dino

• Londo111
    Londo111

Note what Maximus, a former CO/DO, has to say about these type theories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit