Iquick builds

by kilroy2 2 Replies latest jw friends

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

all the projects I have been with there is always the to many cheifs and no indians routine. you have people who know nothing trying to take charge. and opinions like assholes they all got em.

I would not step foot on kh soil if I knew there was a million in gold there for the taking. there is no good that can come from going to associate with them. they will only drag you down and it will take longer for you to heal once you do leave

the dubbers a sinking fast these days. when I read about prince going out in service and the elders in minisota saying that it was a great day for all when he got baptized.

as much as I hate the whole dobberdom. they would have never stood for this crap. prince going out in service in a limo with 4 body guards.

all you hangers on you are trying to rip off a bandaid slow, do it fast it hurts less and is over sooner. the only thing you have to fear it fear itself to use a fdr ww2 phrase.

• boa
    boa

jeece kilroy2, you've got some issues. all you need is to do the OPPOSITE of what you're saying.

GO back to the meetings, get a limo and go out in service.

heh heh

boa

• particlesnwaves5
    particlesnwaves5

>>all you hangers on you are trying to rip off a bandaid slow, do it fast it hurts less and is over sooner. the only thing you have to fear it fear itself to use a fdr ww2 phrase<<

Great metaphor, quote, and points to ponder!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit