For those like me.

by pc 9 Replies latest jw friends

• pc
    pc

Do you ever feel like just throwing it all to the wind and just printing your name here and saying "F" you all. PC

By the way I feel that way everyday I write here.

• copsec
    copsec

LOL, I have been at that point from the very beginning. I don't care who knows I come here. I just don't like posting personal info on the web.

• AGuest
    AGuest

People who have nothing to hide... hide nothing.

May you have peace.

A slave of Christ,

S(helby) J(ohnson)

• santacruzchick
    santacruzchick

I've been feeling that way lately, and I feel that I do have enough info on here that some people might know its me. However, just for the sake of protecting my mother from any more (than usual) berating 'shepherdly visits,' I haven't blatantly put my identity out there.

• Gadget
    Gadget

I've already done it a few times.......................

Paul Watson

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes - many times - but I would say f--k the WTBTS not people on this board -- you guys are way too nice for that -

• franklin J
    franklin J

yes,

it is a great feeling to know I can express myself freely with no retaliation from "those small minded people".

Our life is what we make it; not what the Watchtower says it should be.

Frank

• boa
    boa

yes, and thats my goal - step by step. I would say that actually I am far more concerned about posting public information on the internet for I care less and less about who sees me here.

here's one of my names - james

boa

• Princess
    Princess

nothing to hide and nobody to hide from

Rachel Egner
    Edmonds, Washington

• weasel
    weasel

Well, what I think is that the friends I have met here from all over the world in this forum are the only ones that could possibly understand me and my problems with WTS. They have been down the dark trail as I have been. All I see is peace and assistance here. I suggest you use it.

Johnny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit