V festival!

by baysixforme 5 Replies latest social entertainment

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

O.K I know I'm running the risk of posting the least responded-to thread that ever was, but.........Are there any posters here that willbe going to the V festival this year? (In staffordshire)

Also interested in hearing from anybody that has been there before.

I secured tickets after being unable to get weekend glasto tickets as Muse are playing and I desperately want to see them live.

I've heard it labelled as the "posh festival" where two cups of hot chocolate cost £6.50!

Any input, allbeit second hand would be greatfully received.

Baysixforme.

• reboot
    reboot

.......now you're just being greedy...........six pounds bloody fifty?? ......lol......i'll be slumming it in the mud at Pilton; you still gonna talk to me and satan at the cider bus?

• Urbanparadise
    Urbanparadise

Staffs?

No mate, Reading is closer.

Do you know when the Reading festival is this year?

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Urbanparadise,

I think Reading/Leeds is on August bank holiday this year.

Wish I could go see Muse. Missed seeing them at Wembley.

Will be seeing Less Than Jake in May at the Brixton Academy though.

-

Ignored One.

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

Reboot....... £6.50 is way too much for hot chocolate, I won't be paying that! All I want from a festival is to chill and enjoy laid back atmosphere, I don't think that hot chocolate is condusive to having a god time. That was just an observation. A gathering of information of what was to be expected of an experience that is new to me is what I have been seeking! The hilite of Vfest is to see Muse live, aside from that, I will just go with the flow. Kings of Leon take my fancy as do The Strokes.Pink and Dido will fit the bill and we will see about the rest?

Urban....Reading is on at August bank holiday weekend....Fri 22nd/Sun29th Aug, weekend tickets are £105.00

Will keep in touch,

Baysixforme.

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

Ignoredone...If you fancy going to Vfest, I'd be happy to meet up with you. Iv'e never seen MUSE live before but can't wait! If you want to meet up....no prob. I'll give you a bell or whatever. Keep in touch,

Baysixforme.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit