Counsellors, helping organisations USA UK

by Celtic 0 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Celtic
    Celtic

USA

Wellspring Retreat & Resource Centre.

Rahabilitation and counselling for persons emerging from totalist experiences and abusive relationships.

Address:

Wellspring Retreat and Resource Centre
    P.O. Box 67,
    Albany
    Ohio 45710
    USA

Tel: 740 698 6277
    Fax: 740 698 2053
    Web: www.wellspringretreat.org
    Email: [email protected]

United Kingdom

Gillie Jenkinson BAC ACC - Counselling and Training
    " I have particular experience supporting individuals who have suffered from bereavement, child sexual abuse, rape, trauma and absive relationships within cultic groups. I was involved in a Bible-based cult in the 1970's and therefore understand what some of the isues are regarding thought reform and recovery."

Address:

Hope Clinic
    Eccles Close
    Hope
    Hope Valley

Tel: 01433 631460

The DialogCentre UK

Christian Szurko has been engaged since 1973 in research into new religious movements, and in counselling members and ex-members and their families. In 1984 he founded the DialogCentre UK, a United Kingdom research and counselling service connected to the DialogCenter International based in Denmark. He currently directs the DialCentre UK and is vice president of the DialogCenter International.

Address:

DialogCentre UK
    BM DialogCentre
    LONDON WC1N 3XX
    UK

Tel/Fax: (+)(o)1235 20 0404

These came into my database today. Whilst I can no way endorse the available services offered, I hope by disseminating this imformation that it may be of benefit to someone out there.

peace

Celtic
    [email protected]
    www.can-online.org.uk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit