Rwanda, Neutrality and Muslims - what about the dubs?

by acsot 3 Replies latest jw friends

• acsot
    acsot

We have all read in the WTS publications about how neutral the dubs were during the Hutu/Tutsi massacre. I have no doubt that the majority of dubs remained neutral. However, it is interesting to read how other major religions also helped each other out, as well as took risks to protect their neighbours. By reading dub literature one would think that JWs were the only ones to lay claim to the moral high ground during times of atrocities. If that were so, why aren't Rwandans converting to dubdom, rather than Islam?

Since '94 Horror, Rwandans Turn Toward Islam

By MARC LACEY

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

That's interesting. I was pretty skeptical of all of the glorious WTS claims concerning Rwanda. Numbers don't lie, though, do they!

• happy man
    happy man

ascot.

We have an dokumentar about this massaker in swedish Tv yesterday.

what they say ther totaly chock mee.

I realy didnt now theat Ruwanda was so involvd widh cristianity.

This cuontry was the first in Africa as have missionarys. the start early widh a goverment as was extremly christin, some say the goal was to make Gods kindgdom on earth.

the Goverment have also very near connections widn christ demokrats in Europe and US.

And was what all this so called christians doing under this time, THEY SUPPORT the goverment, when they start to kill 800.000 on 100 days, no protestsWHY?

On the Tv program they say, the Hutu was christians, and rule the country, tuutsies was told as communists, and it was no sin to kil them, we saw and pentacolist priest how say, we are doing the lords work, in fack several preist and nuns are in prison now fore they have killd them selfs.

So this is a very dark thing fore evry so called christian religion as was supporting this mess, and never try to protest..

One other scandal was thet UN have the power to stopp this, the man in command in place at the time was Coffi Annan, and he have also been very hevaly critisised fore this.

So Ruwanda is a very dark thing fore most religions, in all this JW have very cleen hands, and they are radher alone, and it is very sad.

I have putt in this topic on some US sites, the silence is very intresting.

Fore mee it seems that most religion have forget what the bibel say, DONT BE LIKE KAIN and kill your brother, love even your anemi.

love from HM

• acsot
    acsot

happy man: you say that the JWs have clean hands as far as Rwanda goes; my point in posting that article was to show that not only JWs refused to participate in the slaughter, and not only JWs helped out their neighbours. It is interesting that what may come across as a pro-Muslim post gets little response .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit