FA cup and now Champions League....*sigh*

by yxl1 7 Replies latest social physical

• yxl1
    yxl1

We've gone from chasing the treble to hanging on to the premiership in a week. Is it possible for this week

to suck any more? Oh, Henrys out for the clash with Liverpool and Newcastle. The season is turning into a nightmare....Go on, laugh all you want to, I couldnt feel any worse.

yxl1

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Go on, laugh all you want to

Ha ha haaa haaa haaa haa haa ha ha!

Man U supporter here

• English Patient
    English Patient
    Man U supporter here

Figures.

Yeah I do think the way has gone badly for Arsenal. They have been playing so well, one of the best teams I have ever seen play. When they demolished Pompy in the cup, they looked like one of the best sides in the world. Herny, surely one of the best, if not the best, striker in the world.

I was a neutral in the game last night. In one way, I really wanted Arsenal to do it, but I'm glad for Ranieri. He deserves it. Arsenal have had two bad games in such an important spell, they just blew it. And I can tell you why... the French. Abundance in skill, but when the going gets tough, the French run miles. Great players, but every time they lose that killer instinct.

They deserve to win something this season at least.

Take comfort in the fact that the name of Clive Tildsley from ITV is not associated with such bias towards Arsenal like he is with Manchester United. And Roy Keane should have been sent off in the FA Cup. He gets away with murder. I'd love to be a player for one day; come onto the pitch, and brake Keano's leg, so bad he could never play again. I would LOVE that. Then i'd walk off with a shirt saying 'Thats for Alf Inge'

Haha!

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

lol @ EP

i hope asrenal hang in there. i'm very surprised by the lack of form at this time.

• Badger
    Badger

Arsenal...anyone but Man U...(Liverpool Supporter here)

but MILAN is still up for the treble!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    I'd love to be a player for one day; come onto the pitch, and brake Keano's leg, so bad he could never play again. I would LOVE that

Figures

• Badger
    Badger
    I'd love to be a player for one day; come onto the pitch, and brake Keano's leg, so bad he could never play again. I would LOVE that. Then i'd walk off with a shirt saying 'Thats for Alf Inge'

Sure you don't play for DC United? you sound an awful ot like Dema Kovalenko

• Englishman
    Englishman
    I'd love to be a player for one day; come onto the pitch, and brake Keano's leg, so bad he could never play again. I would LOVE that. Then i'd walk off with a shirt saying 'Thats for Alf Inge'

Someone's slip is showing..

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit