The Shield

by copsec 5 Replies latest jw friends

• copsec
    copsec

Anyone else as addicted to this TV show as I am??? It is a "must see" for me and tonight's episode looks really good!

• Urbanparadise
    Urbanparadise

Hi. 1st post here.

Yep I'm addicted aswell. Bought the first series on DVD the other day. Great programme!

Which episode are they showing in The States at the moment?

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi Urbanparadise, and welcome to the forum!

• copsec
    copsec

hI uRBAN, WELCOME TO THE bOARD! gLAD TO KNOW THERE IS A FELLOW sHIELD ADDICT HERE WITH ME! Oops sorry for the caps. I am getting ready to leave for work and in a hurry. Anyways, they are on an episode here where Captain Aceveda was forced to do something really gross with a criminal. I'll try to talk with you more later. I gotta get to work!

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

I'm hooked as well!! This is my favorite show, although not quite sure why. I've never seen, even in a movie, what Capt. Aceveda was forced to do. It was horrifying, yet I couldn't stop looking. I loved last week's episode, where the decoy team had to run naked through the "barn."

FreeKat

• copsec
    copsec

FreeKat,

Yes, last week's episode was so funny! I loved how blase' the one guy in the Decoy Team took it. He had me laughing so hard. I hope Tevon does ok. I really liked the addition of him to the Strike Team.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit