Weird memorial talk?

by XQsThaiPoes 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Okay this years talk was basicaly a "DON'T EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING OR YOU"LL INCURE THE WRATH OF GOD!" disclaimer. My book study conductors study must have been sleep cuz he was pissed when they made him pass the bread then he didnt want to touch the wine, and ran out of the hall.

Then the talk took off in a weird direction. "Some think attending the memorial once a year is enough." you think the next words would be definative damnation for all that don't attand regular meetings. MUHAHHAHA! Well too bad it was not. "Spritual food like physical food is more beneficial when there is variety. You come here each year and hear the same old talk and the same old scriptures. How much more so would you benefit from being upbuilt by a vareity of spiritual food." Then he broke down the weekly meeting schedule. Uh more the watchtower knows it is inert. Basicaly the memorial is the only required meeting! LOL. They know it and yet 6 million people have not caught on. The presentation was too smooth for the borther to have made it up himself. Is this more NIGHT VISION (new light 2.0)?

• new light
    new light
    My book study conductors study must have been sleep cuz he was pissed when they made him pass the bread then he didnt want to touch the wine, and ran out of the hall.

LOL, XQs!! Wish I was there to see that one.

How much more so would you benefit from being upbuilt by a vareity of spiritual food.

It would be more accurate to replace "spiritual food" with bullsh*t. A variety can be very beneficial. Some bullsh*t has corn. Some is filled with hay. Other varieties contain berries or native grasses. Yes, taking in all the bullsh*t we offer year-round is sure to result in abundant blessings.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

1 Corinthians 3:6 (Reloaded)

I planted, A·pol´los watered, the Watchtower fertilizes...
  • new light
    new light

Good one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit