I'M BACK!

by Carmel 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

That's right.. spent the weekend away from this infernal machine, bobbing around in a skiff attempting to intice a king salmon into sharing the ride. alas to no avail!

carmel who had to eat barbeque beef as a consulation

• marie67
    marie67

Glad your back! I love salmon and prepare it alot for supper. Although I buy mine at the grocery store. Much easier but probably not as tasty!!! Marie =^..^-

• Princess
    Princess

Bet you had fun even though the salmon weren't cooperating eh? Where were you fishing? Steve spent the weekend diving at Hood Canal...probably not much of a salmon run there but he saw an enormous Dungeoness(sp) on his navigation dive. Nearly through him off course when he instictively reached for it!!

Mmmmmmm....SALMON

Rachel

• Mulan
    Mulan

Mmmmm. Salmon sound so good. I think it's time for a salmon dinner too.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ohhhhh, yes!!!!!

• aunthill
    aunthill

Oh, Carmel, I didn't even miss you. I suppose that was b/c I went w/hubby out of town so he could participate (enjoy?) a motorcycle ride in the desert. It was rainy and cold, and fortunately for him, his bike overheated at the starting line, so he came back to the trailer. I say fortunately for him, b/c desert mud turns to cement when it dries, and trying to wash it off is a bear.

Sure miss that fresh salmon. We were 3 yr on the Olympic Peninsula and we could always get fresh fish. Not so easy in Las Vegas.

• waiting
    waiting

You were gone?

Did your wife notice?

My daughter had some salmon shipped in from *out yonder* for her husband's birthday (he's a gourmet cook in his world) - it was incredibly good.

Heard rumors your salmon is too...when you catch it.

waiting

• Sassy
    Sassy

and you left without inviting us along??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit