I'm going to celebrate the Memorial. tonight.....

by reboot 6 Replies latest jw friends

• reboot
    reboot

by getting completely wasted.....anyone want to join me for a bottle of red and a few crackers......?

I'm not trying to be disrespectful....

......just soooo fed up with former friends looking at me as though im something the dog's just done on the carpet because I wont join them for the memorial......which in our congregation was so farcical it became a cross between a funeral and ' Carry on up the Podium'....... the unofficial, ' Let's see who's daughter can snag an elder's son in that skin tight, especially bought little black dress, whoops-i've just dropped my bible as he was walking towards me again evening...

So.....charge your glasses everyone and let's drink to the day's text...'An end to hypocracy is in sight,so drink honestly and dont pass on the wine ''Cheers everyone !!!!

• Gadget
    Gadget

Is it open for pagans too? Is so I'll join you!

• shamus
    shamus

I'm getting high today and going for a drive.

Wanna join me Gadget??

• joannadandy
  • English Patient
    English Patient

Are you a believer?

• reboot
    reboot

Pagans are very welcome Gadget we're not elitest here..oh, and get your coat, it looks like you've pulled....but be careful shamus dos'nt take advantage of you........

• reboot
    reboot

joannadandy brought the crackers! thankyou! We should have gone tonight and seen how many we could stuff in our mouths at one time...

English Patient-hi..well I was a 'believer' until dreadful behaviour by the elders and the child abuse and UN problems surfaced-then i got out...come and have a drink and i'll tell you all about it....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit