Looking for attendees of 93/94 DC in Bismark, N.D.

by AuSet 1 Replies latest jw experiences

• AuSet
    AuSet

Please post if you attended the DC in Bismark, North Dakota in 1993 or 1994.

My sister wrote a note that was read out loud at the last talk of the last day, possibly by the DO. Probably my most traumatic experience in the JWS. I've posted on it before, see "The Note" under my topic history.

Just looking for validation, that's all. A horrible, abusive, invasion of privacy in front of several thousand people. Someone had to have seen it, out there, somewhere?

• wildfire
    wildfire

HELLO AND WELCOME,,, I LIVE IN MANDAN N DAK AND I HAVE ATTENDED CONVENTIONS IN BISMARCK ... I HAVE BEEN IN ACTIVE SINCE 2002 SO I DIDNT GOTO LAST ASSEMBLY; I WAS MARRIED TO A SIOUX INDIAN FROM SDAK FOR 10 YRS WHO CLAIMED TO BE ONE OF THE ANNOINTED

AND WAS THAT A TRIPAND NOT A VERY GOOD ONE,,, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PM ME SO WE COULD CHAT OR TALK ON THE PHONE IT WOULD BE GREAT.... sorry dont mean to type in caps... but i was so surprised to see this post.. did you live in ndak or surrounding areas, as i noticed an old post that said you went to a POW WOW,, ,, I too have gone to the ones in bismarck at the UNITED TRIBES TECH SCHOOLS POW WOW IN SEPT.... they are great ,,,, I have 5 kids and my youngest is 18 and living in st paul minn. and she is a witness,,, but she doesnt shun me ( along story ) so please contact me if you would like..... SHALOM AND TAKE CARE...WILDFIRE HERE......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit