HUGS for Tally!!!!

by VeniceIT 4 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Dearest Tally, WOW!! That was incredibly touching and well put. My boss is looking at me weird wondering why on earth I’m crying while downloading graphics. I decided to post this separate, because I didn’t know which thread to post it under, and I didn’t feel like having to post after our heartless resident trolls. I don’t think you have any worry about being kicked off the board.

We’re so glad to have you here on this board, and I’m terribly sorry that you felt that some people would respond negatively or not like you any more!!! NO WAY!!! We love ya man. You’ve gone through more then many of us could ever possibly imagine, and yet you have survived. I know it’s not easy, I can’t imagine the guilt and pain you have to live with every minute of the day, even though you know in your heart you did what you had to do. He was still your brother and I mourn that loss for you.

I was a new poster/lurker on H20 last summer and remember always enjoying your posts. I love how you can add humor to make such a direct point, that’s a talent! I remember hearing what happened. Farkle and others kept us updated. I Kan’t remember if I posted anything to you or not, although I did say a few prayers, I felt I was an outsider and it was such a tragedy. I wish I’d known you then like I do now so I could have lent you my support as well!!!

I thought it was a TERRIBLE Tragedy with just the limited info I had. I NEVER dreamed you sisters did what they did to you on several occasions. I cant’ even comprehend how you survived that kind of betrayal and pain. I thought I had it rough when my sister turned us in to the CO and got me DF’d, that hurt so incredibly bad, but it was NOTHING like what you went to endure.

I think it’s horrible that people keep bringing it up, and that you can’t erase that from your past. You know what they say, “what doesn’t kill us, makes us stronger”!! Well Tally I think that makes you one STRONG son of a Gun, I tip my hat to you and count it as a privilege to call you a friend. I was so amazed when you started posting again that you were still able to make them so humorous, knowing that in reality your heart was still being torn apart. It’s ok to cry you don’t always have to be brave or cheery. That’s what friends are for, to laugh with, cry with and share things.

I feel personally that not only myself, but everyone on the board should feel very flattered that viewed us as friends, enough to bear your soul and heart. You put yourself in a very vulnerable position, and I apologize for anyone that took advantage of that (((((TALLY))))) Hugs to you man, and if you ever need anything, I’m only a email away!!!

Your sis,

Ven

• EWeig
    EWeig

and a big fat juicy cock for you, my dear!

• sf
    sf

Venice said: < "Kan’t"

HAHAHAHA Venice...it's Kontagious, isn't it?

So Tom, tell me, how do You feel now?

sKally (verbal vomit is a good thing klass)

WHOA!! Hahaha, i just went to edit a typo and saw the post about a ......bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh man Venice, you are so damn popular...i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Bathory (Eweig) - If ya wanna girlfriend ya gotta be more suttle man, ever heard of flowers, chocolate and fancy resturaunts?

unclebruce

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Bathory (Eweig) - If ya wanna girlfriend ya gotta be more suttle man, ever heard of flowers, chocolate and fancy resturaunts?
    ... violence, extreme jealousy, and a big cock 'll get ya no where man ... just ask jehovah

unclebruce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit