Nathan Homer was Embalmed in 1970

by gespro 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• gespro
    gespro

... and was just leaned against a podium for years before anyone knew! Go look at the damning evidence

HERE!

http://www.musick.blogspot.com

• nilfun
    nilfun

Gespro, I'm impressed!

• gespro
    gespro

Thanx for sharing in my feeble attempt at humour. LOL!

• Farkel
    Farkel

gespro,

: Nathan Homer was Embalmed in 1970

Nathan Horror (sic) Knorr was basically dead by 1954. He was enbalmed much later when he physically died of braindeadness, er brain "cancer."

He was an arrogant piece of Watchtower scum and I spit on his grave. Audrey Knorr probably spits on his grave, too. She re-married approximately 13 seconds after Nathan died. No wonder. That puke never consummated his marriage with her. Nathan was in the old and unnatural tradition of Chuckie Russel who never consummated his faux "marriage" to Maria, and Da Judge Rutherfraud who abandoned his marriage with his wife Mary and his son Malcolm and Frauderick Franz who never married at all, preferring to masturbate with some of the many pens he kept in his shirt, and then write WT articles calling teenage girls "cows in heat". Nathan was too busy lecturing 18 year olds in Bethel on how to pee without touching "it" than he was to give his pretty wife the marital due the Bible commands spouses to render.

This is otherwise known as the "Rich Spiritual Tradition of Jehovah's Witnesses(tm)", folks.

Farkel

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Wha...???

...but just look at me now, boys!

I'm Glorious!

bbbbbbbbbrrrrrrpppppphhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttt! -- sorry! ...brainfart!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Here's a wonderful site that you can leave your comments at Knorr's graveside!

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=6818565&pt=Nathan%20Homer%20Knorr

CG

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Here's a wonderful site that you can leave your comments at Knorr's graveside!

Oh, no!

• gespro
    gespro

I just went to find-a-grave site...Oh, no they did'n...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit