Ebay

by Celtic 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

How many here use it and for what reason?

How many of you buy goods in one ebay, only to place on another ebay and with what success?

How many of you realise the advantages of Ebay generally?

Are there any here interested in some trade? Or could we use Ebay to sell items, to raise money for our own and others special causes? For example, if 20 individuals here contributed an item each regardless of value, the final sum of the total bid price might raise money for all sorts of things, including those desperately in need after leaving the wt.

Any ideas and/or solutions?

Mark

• bisous
    bisous

i'm game...i love ebay ... i have bought and sold (although more bought than sold)....with great success, never bought on ebay to sell on ebay though.

i would contribute items for sale... also interested in collaboration for profits...lol.

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

I've bought and sold on ebay. Had only a couple of bad transactions in the selling.

Our local radio station did a fundraiser for the 2010 Olympic athletes and organized a celebrity hockey game. They auctioned off a spot on the team on ebay. Worked well.

As for buying on one and selling on another, the only two I get involved in are Canadian and US (available to Canada). When I sell I open it to Canada/US only. I haven't bought on one to sell on the other, simply because they work pretty much interchangably here.

• neverthere
    neverthere

I buy and sell on Ebay all the time. I love it, though I too buy more than I sell sometimes.

Diana

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

I'm strictly an ebay buyer at this point. My husband and I have collections that lends themselves well to the secondary market, and we find some great pieces using it.

My husband loathes traditional shopping and loves ebay and online shopping in general. He can knock out his Christmas shopping without ever having to step foot in a store--talented man I married.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit