OK you expert researchers I need some help!

by libra_spirit 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

I am sitting here with some complete sets of Watchtower and Awake bound volumes 1952 thru 1993. One complete set has old origional red edges, and some are new reprints. I am looking in the 60's particularly in the 1968 watchtower article about "Why are you looking forward to 1975". I was expecting to see some changes between the old ones and the reprints. I can't find any.

Help me out guys. Where are the changes in the new reprints, or are there really any changes in them?

I have looked through a lot of the early 70's comparing the old and new reprints and can't find any changes either, but it is a monstrous task, and I am wearing down. Please help me out!

• Valis
  • Farkel
    Farkel

: Help me out guys. Where are the changes in the new reprints, or are there really any changes in them?

There are very, very few changes. Even the WT CD ROM contains very few changes. However, for the life of me, I can't remember the two or three that I have seen.

You will find more changes in various editions of the same books printed by the WTS. Most notoriously, if you read the first edition of the "Harp of God" (circa 1921) and the last edition years later, you will think you are reading two entirely different books.

Farkel

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

You might find the following interesting:

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/2000.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit