So....Whose Line is it Anyway?

by ignored_one 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

So I used to watch it when it based in the UK til 98.

Now i've been downloading the US version.

Still as funny as ever, if a little less rude.

Anyone else watch it?

-

Ignored One of the Ryan Stiles fanclub.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Yes, whenever I am not getting my sleep before the night shift. It's hilarious... Good ol' Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie, they can pull a joke out of their azz in a millisecond.

FMZ

• talesin
    talesin

Love that show ! I don't get it anymore, no cable. :(

I would love to see the Brit version, though, I bet it is a hoot!

talesin

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Talesin,

They're showing the Brit version on Comedy Central I believe.

Although you can download them off the various P2P networks. I get mine using bittorrent but I imagine Kazaa etc would have them. Usually about 160mb for 2 shows.

I've just grabbed the Thur/Fri shows so i'm off to watch them.

-

Ignored One.

• Special K
    Special K

Talesin......me too.

We all just loved to watch it in our house... used to watch it two times a week. It was a great laugh for us all just before going to bed.

Our T.V. channels dropped it and we don't have it anymore....I am sad,with a big lower lip now.

sincerely

Special K

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Here in Oz we get both British and US versions on the Comedy Channel. Got to wait for them to save up their pennies for more episodes, however; the old ones are getting tired.

I once posted about the Superheroes game here on this very board:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/20982/1.ashx

• blondie
    blondie

I watch it from time to time. I love Colin and Wayne. I don't think there are any new shows but I think there are reruns on Comedy Central.

Blondie

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Stephanus,

My fav game would have to be Sound Effects. Colin and Ryan have me in stiches every time.

Shame they have to bleep out some of the language. I kinda miss it being on at 11pm.

-

Ignored One.

• Alana
    Alana

Our house LOVES that show.....the English version and the American!! It is great. I would love to see a live and uncensored version......that would be funny for sure!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit