Are you in hospital or on a sick-bed with a lap-top PC????????????

by Sparks 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sparks
    Sparks

Hi, I`m Sparks,
    How you doing..??? I`m so sorry your stuck in hospital.I do hope your
    not in pain or too uncomfortable...??? Which country are you in? I`m English and in England [ ...yeah I know.!!! well some-one has to be here..!!! I think!].
    What`s the hospital like your in? The one I was stuck in,( Colditz) ,is where all those cault trying to escape are sent .I was cault tunneling out of WARD 17 other-wise known as Starlag 17.When I was first cault I was subjected to the usal torture of a blanket bath by young-pretty student nurses,it was hell ( the English nurses still ware stockings and suspenders..!!! If you show any signs of pleasure, they get out the ice cubes). After-which I was placed in solitary, out of contact with
    the escape-committee.Still it could have been worse;One of the chaps was cault connecting a web-cam to his Lap-top.He then lowered it down from his window to the student-nurses shower window two floors down....He was ice-cubed/cold showered and put on half-rashions for a week of tipical English food ( boiled potatoes,cabbage and mince meat).
    Then while in solitary, he was subjected to visits from the hospital vicar and once,to a two hour visit by two young spotty JW pioneers...!!! NO MAN SHOULD BE SUBJECTED TO SUCH TORTURE,this is the year 2004 for goodness sake!!!
    [Like me] don`t you just hate these people who say " I wouldn`t want to-be stuck-in here today, it`s a really beautiful day-OUT-SIDE! Here, I brought you some grapes to cheer you up....".

Out-side it`s piss-istantly raining here in England. The sun did come out for ten minutes earlier today;( The telephone switch-bourd at The Minestry of Defence was jammed with calls with people reporting thousands of UFO sightings all over London!!!).
    In the USA /Canada and other places it`s hot, Bloody-HOT.People are being bitten by cat flees/dog flees,Mosquito`s and bee`s.People sunbathing are getting skin cancer,and stung by Jelley fish and nibbled by Sharks.....
    So your not missing much being in doors! Just,think, you could be sitting in a meeting
    listening to some old fart dronning on about how evil television programs are, asking you to read Second Timothy chapter 3 for the million-th time.....!!!
    If you have a lap-top,please send in a post so we all here can say "Hi", as we would love to hear from you and send our love etc.. for us unable to visit you in the flesh,I hope the following messages will help make you feel better and help pass the time.
    We know and understand you may not feel like saying much, either because your a modest/humble person that doesn`t like to talk about your suffering,or because your in pain; but we here would really like to say hello to you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards, Love Sparks

• Valis
    Valis

Good post Sparkie! And welcome to the board if I haven't already!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sparks
    Sparks

HIi Valis,good to hear from you again..! still skate-bourding around the Kingdom Hall car-park I hope!!!

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Sparks...You got a good memory...my uncle who just passed awat was bed bound...it isn't fun and one would hope that if there are some lurkers out there in the hospital they would let us know so we can send them a bot o' cheer...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sparks
    Sparks

oh..Valis, I`m so sorry to hear that man.Knowning your personality from your threads/posts etc..I`m sure you were very close to your Uncle. I do hope your coming to terms with your sad loss. On a more postive note, I`m very pleased your Uncle had you there beside him in his last hours.It`s one of the saddist things to hear is when some-one dies alone, or with no-one at their funeral.But it`s nice to know he had you there, and didn`t leave a lonely person.I can`t think of many benefits being a Jehovah`s witness, but it`s great having plenty visiter`s when your in hospital or sick at home.I assume your uncle was a JW, so I`m also pleased he was sent off with dignity and honor. I do hope you can help fill that empty hole your uncle left in your life and heart with a child that has a part of him [DNA-genes etc..] that will shine through and once again bring you the closeness/happiness your Uncle gave you Valis....

• Valis
    Valis
    I`m very pleased your Uncle had you there beside him in his last hours.

sadly that was not the case. We had an argument before he died...about his computer no less...he spilled milk on his laptop...he wanted me to bring him a replacement till his could be fixed...I said I couldn't and he got angry...I didn't talk to him after that and he passed away.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sparks
    Sparks

Snap..! The same thing happened to my father and I.But unfortunately theres just no-way to turn the clock back, and act differantly with high-insight. Please don`t blame yourself Valis, after-all it was a very stronge request from your Uncle to ask you to just go out and get him a Lap-top computer.Now had he asked you to go out and get him a bottl;e of wine or some-thing in the same price range, well then I would also be very upset or even agree with myself. I happen to know some VERY well-off people,but even for them to just re-place some-ones Lap-top computer after THEY had an accident with it,would be asking lot.Theres a film called " CIty Slicker`s " where an old cowboy,played by Jack Pelance, says "You City-foke, you worry about a lota shit don`t ya...!!!". I think we humans are inclined to get too side tracked from the real important things in life Valis, like how we love each other etc..by this moden world full of un-nessary THINGS, like cars, computers,DVD players etc..which have no love for us,thoughts or feelings.And while being side-tracked,we saddly start to take each other for granted.I`m positive your Uncle forgives you just as much as you forgive him Valis, and more importantly, He Loves you .just as much as you love him.I know one day you will both meet again and laugh at the whole thing....Valis,even a total prick like me knows your sorry and love your Uncle, so it is obvious that your Uncle Knows that also. Please don`t keep whipping your self over a silly incidence, THAT WOULD REALLY piss-off your Uncle. Remember man, you are the dream of former Slaves.Do your Uncle the honor of accepting HIS love and forgiveness. One day you will laugh togetter at this.

Sorry about the l o n g delays. Love and Respect

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit