Bloomington Indiana (Indiana University)

by ExpandedMind 6 Replies latest jw friends

• ExpandedMind
    ExpandedMind

Good afternoon!

By any chance, does anyone on this board live in Bloomington Indiana? Or, did anyone attend Indiana University Bloomington?

I am considering moving there this fall and would like to find out how you like (or liked) living in Bloomington. If you attended IU, what did you think of the education you received? The professors? The campus?

Any information you have would be greatly appreciated!

ExpandedMind

• Valis
    Valis

welcome to the board Expanded!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• MorpheuzX
    MorpheuzX

Indiana is a horrid wasteland! Avoid it at all cost. I kid you not. Seriously if Dante was going to describe a tenth level of hell, Virgil would just need to take him on a visit to Indiana.

In fact, I think you can pretty much just read Dante's Inferno and substitute Indiana for Lucifer in Canto 34. Indiana's three wings send forth freezing blasts of impotence, ignorance and hatred!

• betteroffdead
    betteroffdead

born and raised in bloomington. I don't know about 10th level but it's pretty hot in the summer. personally I wouldn't live anywhere else in the u.s. If your the laid back not big on fast paced city life type you'll love it too. If you need more info let me know.

• cab1000
    cab1000

MorpheuzX, I don't know what part of Indiana you visited, but the part I live in is nothing like your description. As a proud Hoosier, I can only hope you were joking!

• JK666
    JK666

It may not be Madison, Wisconsin, but they do know how to party on campus in Bloomington!

Morph, thanks for the ringing endorsement. And is Pennsylvania that much better? They are both good places to be from.

JK

• Honesty
    Honesty

If it's good enough for John Mellencamp then it's ......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit