Talked to JW Ex Husband Today! YIKES

by copsec 7 Replies latest jw friends

• copsec
    copsec

Because of a mix-up on my credit report, I had to contact my ex today whom I have not spoken to in the eight years since we have been divorced. Believve me, I can wait ANOTHER eight years! ERGH! He can still burn my butt. The whole time we were speaking I wanted to call him a self-righteous, hypocritical, sanctimonious p----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERGH!

• flower
    flower

well at least you dont have to speak to him often if he is that annoying! i know a few people i'd like to only speak to every 10 years or so.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Confess, copsec, you were secretly talking to MY ex-husband instead of your own. I'm sure of it!

LOL

• jgnat
    jgnat

Four years after separating from my ex (not JW), I contacted him about a financial matter. He rambled on about my lousy curtain-sewing abilities, a stale four-year-old argument. We had two children together, but in those four years he had not attempted any contact, visitation, support, or anything, with his own flesh and blood.

K

I served him divorce papers the next month, and severed any other ties.

BY BY

By the way, it has been TWENTY FOUR years since I left that man, and happily, I have had no reason to communicate with him in all that time.

• copsec
    copsec

I was just grinding my teeth through the whole conversation because I could tell by the tone of his voice that it just PAINED him to have to talk to me since I am DF'd and he is such a GOOD JW (snicker) He forgets I was married to him 11 years and know what he REALLY is.

• Sassy
    Sassy

sorry you had a situation where you had to speak to your ex.. Doesn't sound like it was very much fun.. I had to speak to mine a few weeks ago and hadn't talk to him in nearly 4 yrs (except to say I was sorry when his dad died).. I got off the phone aggitated.. amazing how they can push all the right buttons.. Or should I say wrong ones!!

• astro_girl
    astro_girl

The last conversation with my ex (not an exJW, just an A-Hole) didn't go very well either. Something about the stuff we had when we were together (we've been divorced for over 10 years now) and how it was not split up fairly (he wants a "cash settlement" yeah...O.K.) now that he needs some money to buy his latest girlfriend an engagement ring. So far he has bought 3 rings for 3 different girls, never married any of them AND they all kept the rings! (ha! moron!) I never got an engagement ring and I'm the only one he married! Figures.

Hey copsec, by the way, that's a mighty HOT pic of Mr.Tyler!

• Quotes
    Quotes

I've not spoken to my "X FILE" since she was fired from the company that we both worked at. And no, I didn't have anything to do with the firing; all I know is that her work ethic was similar to her religious tolerance ethic -- by March she had already used up an entire year's worth of sick days, personal days, and vacation days.

Of course, she blamed me and felt I had something to do with her being fired, but truth is, I was one of the last to find out.

Unfortunately, I've heard she has had two children with her new JW husband: in other words, she has done her part to create REPLACEMENT JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit