So - Just When Are We Going To Take This Organisation ....

by Celtic 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

To the ruddy cleaners then?

I think this. That I have been extraordinarily patient over the past few years, the last four years especially. The thing that still gets to me is this. Every time I ruddy come to this site, no matter what, my generally optimistic attitude. The thing that gets me still.

And brings tears to my eyes is the individual and combined pain here as a community, yet blinkin still, we have not somehow collated enough emotionally wrought material to give these hmmmm, errrrrrrr, hmmmm buggers, that'll do, a right ruddy blast from the media and legal standpoints.

When the ruddy hell, without relying on ruddy others, are we going to produce our own documentary about this thing?

I must have the ruddy patience of a ruddy saint I must do. You lovely ruddy bunch.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mark Celtic

• Celtic
    Celtic

I mean if speeding motorists is considered socially irresponsible behaviour then what about the ruddy WT?

If ruddy speeding motorists on a variety of programmes over the past several months is anything to go by, how on earth can we not get at least a look in on the % of airtime ourselves, no matter how much miniscule. Lets pay attention to the detail.

Celt.

• talesin
    talesin

If you are serious, I'm ready,,, have resources, skills and contacts, sure I can help in some way.

talesin

• dustyb
    dustyb

you know, if i'm catching your drift celtic, we need to contact the history channel to do a documentary about jehovah's witnesses or something. i mean, they've done one over catholicism, mormonism, quakers and everybody else. its the WTS's time to shine! with our help of course, heheheheh.

• MicStroz
    MicStroz

I would gladly help.....but, I'm to busy eating my own vomit

....check back with me later!

What a dog I am

• shotgun
    shotgun

I just like calling them Ruddy Balmpots....

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

I would like to know when the catholic church was found out for molesting children there was a great outcry and all the news stations carried the story.No one seems to know much about the problem within the jehovahs witnesses.

I think we should ask television stations and newspapers to investigate more and broadcast what they know.

We all know the problem but the average JW thinks we are lying

I would like the world to know what we know and I would especially like the JWs in every kingdom hall to know the real TRUTH

• Celtic
    Celtic

If thats the best the replies can offer when I'm so drunk, I'll listen and adhere to birdsong instead.

Mark

• bisous
    bisous

well, while it may sound like a good idea when yer drunk, not sure how much money would be innit. Fer instance, they got major bucks and would prolly find ways to shut the whole damn idea down.....but a *fictional* account might work....hmmmmmmmmm let's discuss further

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit