Cruel Angel Thesis

by XQsThaiPoes 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

My theory is that the angels God created are inherently malevolent, and were deliberately created that way. While God may have all these nice qualities the angels that actually carry out ?his? will don?t express them.

Deceit.
    2 Chronicles 18:18-22
    18 And he went on to say: ?Therefore HEAR the word of Jehovah: I certainly see Jehovah sitting upon his throne and all the army of the heavens standing at his right and his left. 19 And Jehovah proceeded to say, ?Who will fool A´hab the king of Israel that he may go up and fall at Ra´moth-gil´e·ad?? And there was talk, this one saying something like this, and that one saying something like that. 20 Finally a spirit came out and stood before Jehovah and said, ?I myself shall fool him.? At that Jehovah said to him, ?By what means?? 21 To this he said, ?I shall go forth and certainly become a deceptive spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.? So he said, ?You will fool him, and, what is more, you will come off the winner. Go out and do that way.? 22 And now here Jehovah has put a deceptive spirit in the mouth of these prophets of yours; but Jehovah himself has spoken calamity concerning you.?

Assassination.
    Acts 12:20-23
    20 Now he was in a fighting mood against the people of Tyre and of Si´don. So with one accord they came to him and, after persuading Blastus, who was in charge of the bedchamber of the king, they began suing for peace, because their country was supplied with food from that of the king. 21 But on a set day Herod clothed himself with royal raiment and sat down upon the judgment seat and began giving them a public address. 22 In turn the assembled people began shouting: ?A god?s voice, and not a man?s!? 23 Instantly the angel of Jehovah struck him, because he did not give the glory to God; and he became eaten up with worms and expired.

Torture.
    Isaiah 6:6-7
    6 At that, one of the seraphs flew to me, and in his hand there was a glowing coal that he had taken with tongs off the altar. 7 And he proceeded to touch my mouth and to say: ?Look! This has touched your lips, and your error has departed and your sin itself is atoned for.?

Maiming of the Good and the Bad.
    Genesis 19:10-11
    10 So the men thrust out their hands and brought Lot in to them, into the house, and they shut the door. 11 But they struck with blindness the men who were at the entrance of the house, from the least to the greatest, so that they were wearing themselves out trying to find the entrance.

Luke 1:18-23
    18 And Zech·a·ri´ah said to the angel: ?How am I to be sure of this? For I am aged and my wife is well along in years.? 19 In reply the angel said to him: ?I am Ga´bri·el, who stands near before God, and I was sent forth to speak with you and declare the good news of these things to you. 20 But, look! you will be silent and not able to speak until the day that these things take place, because you did not believe my words, which will be fulfilled in their appointed time.? 21 Meanwhile the people continued waiting for Zech·a·ri´ah, and they began to wonder at his delaying in the sanctuary. 22 But when he came out he was not able to speak to them, and they perceived that he had just seen a supernatural sight in the sanctuary; and he kept making signs to them, but remained dumb. 23 When, now, the days of his public service were fulfilled, he went off to his home.
    Genesis 32:24-32
    24 Finally Jacob was left by himself. Then a man began to grapple with him until the dawn ascended. 25 When he got to see that he had not prevailed over him, then he touched the socket of his thigh joint; and the socket of Jacob?s thigh joint got out of place during his grappling with him. 26 After that he said: ?Let me go, for the dawn has ascended.? To this he said: ?I am not going to let you go until you first bless me.? 27 So he said to him: ?What is your name?? to which he said: ?Jacob.? 28 Then he said: ?Your name will no longer be called Jacob but Israel, for you have contended with God and with men so that you at last prevailed.? 29 In turn Jacob inquired and said: ?Tell me, please, your name.? However, he said: ?Why is it that you inquire for my name?? With that he blessed him there. 30 Hence Jacob called the name of the place Pe·ni´el, because, to quote him, ?I have seen God face to face and yet my soul was delivered.?
    31 And the sun began to flash upon him as soon as he passed by Pe·nu´el, but he was limping upon his thigh. 32 That is why the sons of Israel are not accustomed to eat the sinew of the thigh nerve, which is on the socket of the thigh joint, down to this day, because he touched the socket of Jacob?s thigh joint by the sinew of the thigh nerve.

Genesis 19:1
    19 Now the two angels arrived at Sod´om by evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sod´om. When Lot caught sight of them, then he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the earth.

Genesis 19:12-13
    12 Then the men said to Lot: ?Do you have anyone else here? Son-in-law and your sons and your daughters and all who are yours in the city, bring out of the place! 13 For we are bringing this place to ruin, because the outcry against them has grown loud before Jehovah, so that Jehovah sent us to bring the city to ruin.?

35 And it came about on that night that the angel of Jehovah proceeded to go out and strike down a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the camp of the As·syr´i·ans. When people rose up early in the morning, why, there all of them were dead carcasses.

Exodus 32:34-35
    34 And now, come, lead the people to where I have spoken to you of. Look! My angel will go ahead of you, and on the day of my bringing punishment I shall certainly bring punishment upon them for their sin.? 35 And Jehovah began plaguing the people because they had made the calf, which Aaron had made.

2 Samuel 24:15-17
    15 Then Jehovah gave a pestilence in Israel from the morning until the time appointed, so that out of the people from Dan to Be´er-she´ba seventy thousand persons died. 16 And the angel kept his hand thrust out toward Jerusalem to bring it to ruin; and Jehovah began to feel regret over the calamity, and so he said to the angel that was bringing ruin among the people: ?It is enough! Now let your hand drop.? And Jehovah?s angel himself happened to be close by the threshing floor of A·rau´nah the Jeb´u·site.
    17 And David proceeded to say to Jehovah, when he saw the angel that was striking the people down, yes, he proceeded to say: ?Here it is I that have sinned and it is I that have done wrong; but these sheep?what have they done? Let your hand, please, come upon me and upon the house of my father.?

Numbers 22:22-35
    22 And the anger of God began to blaze because he was going; and Jehovah?s angel proceeded to station himself in the road to resist him. And he was riding upon his she-***, and two attendants of his were with him. 23 And the *** got to see Jehovah?s angel stationed in the road with his drawn sword in his hand; and the *** tried to turn aside from the road that she might go into the field, but Ba´laam began to strike the *** in order to turn her aside to the road. 24 And Jehovah?s angel kept standing in the narrow way between the vineyards, with a stone wall on this side and a stone wall on that side. 25 And the she-*** kept seeing Jehovah?s angel and began to squeeze herself against the wall and so to squeeze Ba´laam?s foot against the wall; and he went beating her some more.
    26 Jehovah?s angel now passed by again and stood in a narrow place, where there was no way to turn aside to the right or the left. 27 When the *** got to see Jehovah?s angel she now lay down under Ba´laam; so that Ba´laam?s anger blazed, and he kept beating the *** with his staff. 28 Finally Jehovah opened the mouth of the *** and she said to Ba´laam: ?What have I done to you so that you have beaten me these three times?? 29 At this Ba´laam said to the ***: ?It is because you have dealt ruthlessly with me. If only there were a sword in my hand, for now I should have killed you!? 30 Then the she-*** said to Ba´laam: ?Am I not your she-*** that you have ridden upon all your life long until this day? Have I ever been used to do to you this way?? To which he said: ?No!? 31 And Jehovah proceeded to uncover Ba´laam?s eyes, so that he saw Jehovah?s angel stationed in the road with his drawn sword in his hand. At once he bowed low and prostrated himself on his face. 32 Then Jehovah?s angel said to him: ?Why have you beaten your she-*** these three times? Look! I?I have come out to offer resistance, because your way has been headlong against my will. 33 And the she-*** got to see me and tried to turn aside before me these three times. Supposing she had not turned aside from before me! For by now even you I should have killed, but her I should have preserved alive.? 34 At this Ba´laam said to Jehovah?s angel: ?I have sinned, because I did not know that it was you stationed in the road to meet me. And now, if it is bad in your eyes, let me go my way back.? 35 But Jehovah?s angel said to Ba´laam: ?Go with the men; and nothing but the word that I shall speak to you is what you may speak.? And Ba´laam continued going with the princes of Ba´lak.

18 At that time the king went to his palace and spent the night fasting, and no musical instruments were brought in before him, and his very sleep fled from him. 19 Finally the king himself, at dawn, proceeded to get up in the daylight, and in a hurry he went right to the lions? pit. 20 And as he got near to the pit, he cried out with a sad voice even to Daniel. The king was speaking up and saying to Daniel: ?O Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God whom you are serving with constancy been able to rescue you from the lions?? 21 Immediately Daniel himself spoke even with the king: ?O king, live on even to times indefinite. 22 My own God sent his angel and shut the mouth of the lions, and they have not brought me to ruin, forasmuch as before him innocence itself was found in me; and also before you, O king, no hurtful act have I done.?

One out of three Angels became a demon.
    Revelation 12:3-4
    3 And another sign was seen in heaven, and, look! a great fiery-colored dragon, with seven heads and ten horns and upon its heads seven diadems; 4 and its tail drags a third of the stars of heaven, and it hurled them down to the earth. And the dragon kept standing before the woman who was about to give birth, that, when she did give birth, it might devour her child.

Galatians 3:19
    19 Why, then, the Law? It was added to make transgressions manifest, until the seed should arrive to whom the promise had been made; and it was transmitted through angels by the hand of a mediator.

(all taken from NWT)

• particlesnwaves5
    particlesnwaves5

Interesting interpretation.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

In my case the Angels were mean cause they always reported my bad doings to my parents threw some stupid naive relative or old person in my projects.

Them damn angels!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit