Not Sure If This Has Been Said Already 911 days seperated 9/11 and Madrid

by m0nk3y 7 Replies latest social current

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

I don't recall this being mentioned on the news and I havent read it anywhere .. including in this forum .. was anyone else aware ?

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/madrid.asp

• scotsman
    scotsman

I'd heard it was 912 days due to this being a leap year.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

This is interesting for sure. ...and it shows they did use the 29th day of February in their calculations.

Numerology is alive and well and apparently terrorists play the game.

/<

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Scotsman... did you read the link? 3/11 was 912 days after 9/11. But that means that 911 days separate them.

It's possible that it's just a coincidence, of course. But it also seems very possible to me that the terrorists planned it; and they either miscalculated and forgot to include the leap year, or were counting the 'days separating' instead. Or, possibly, they did have 9/11 in mind, but were more interested in the exact two-and-a-half-year difference.

I disagree with Scopes' dismissal of the calculations as 'trying to find order in a world gone mad'. It could be a coincidence, of course. But terrorists choosing to make their attacks on the anniversaries of significant dates for them is neither a new nor an unknown phenomenon.

• scotsman
    scotsman

Of course, I replied THEN read the link, hey presto dum dum Scotsboy. Coincedence or planned - does it make a difference?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I wonder if the next event will be in 913 days?
    Or was the extra day just to allow the security services to wind down?

B*st*rds, all of 'em!!!

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

LT, 10 Sept 2006 is the day your looking at.

You were much too kind to them in your description.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

Consider this: The date of the attack was September 11 or 9 + 1 + 1 = 11, and to think that September 11 has 9 letters and 2 numbers: 9+2=11, and the number 911 is the telephone number for emergencies in the United States!
    Likewise, September 11 is the 254th day of the year and to add the numbers 2, 5, 4 the total sum is 11. And after September 11 there are 111 days left until the end of the year.
    Terrorists used an unconventional method in attacking New York and Washington by hijacking commercial jetliners and slamming them on Apple City,s twin towers which looked like No. 11.
    There,s more to it on the bizarre No. 11. The terrorists hijacked the first plane with Flight AA11 and the targets were the double 11, twin towers.
    Four of the hijackers on board flight AA11 have the initials A. A. which when translated to number is 11.
    The Website Yahoo also confirmed that the fifth AA11 hijacker was the pilot named Mohamed Atta whose name has 11 letters. The plane was carrying 92 persons. When added, 9 plus 2 equals 11. The ill-fated plane had 11 crew members 2 pilots and 9 flight attendants.
    New York was the 11th State added to the Union and the name Trade Center has 11 letters. The word "skyscrapers" also has 11 letters.
    The first tower collapsed at 10:28 a.m. that fateful day of September 11, 2001. When added 1+0+2+8=11. The first fire truck to arrive at the scene was firetruck, No. 11. The firetruck lost 11 firemen combating the blaze and the World Trade Center collapsed to a height of 11 stories.
    It is on record that the twin towers continued burning for 99 days before it was extinguished and multiplying 9 by 11 equals 99.
    Topping it all, New York officials announced that the death toll from the World Trade Center attacks was 2,801 which when added together, the total is 11.
    On the other hand, the plane that hit the Pentagon was United Airlines Flight 77 with 65 people on board. Again, 6 + 5 is 11.
    The prime suspect in the 9-11 attacks was Osama bin Laden whose birthplace is Saudi Arabia, again with 11 letters.
    The first man who orchestrated the attack on WTC in 1993 was Ramzi Yousef whose also has 11 letters.
    Number 11 is indeed significant. Consider these significant historical events: World War I ended on the 11th hour, of the 11th day, of the 11th month. The first man to land on the moon was aboard Apollo 11.
    Ancient superstitious beliefs say Number 11 has been associated with mystery and power for thousands of years.

http://rense.com/general50/11.HTM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit