Circuit Assmebly today......

by dustyb 1 Replies latest jw friends

• dustyb
    dustyb

well, i decided to go to the Sunday session of the circuit assembly here. it wasn't for my congregation, but my mom went, so i went with her. not much new really. just the CO got up and started speaking about getting more pioneers to push literature. quit focusing on "secular" work, and focus on something more important, the ministry! he basically told all of us kiddies and adults who'd listen that we need to drop everything and push the watchtower as much as we can because its for the best of our interest.

the other thing that shocked me was that the CO actually got up and said that ALL the numbers are down besides weekend meeting attendance, which is over 100% (since they re-arranged the calculation formula for it). he also said that numbers are DECLINING! i also kept in mind that this wasn't my circuit, but its the next door neighbor to us. What shocked me even more was that he was stating that the "young ones" were leaving with a huge force. he was tellin the parents blah blah, keep fast on your kids, and don't let them go astray. What gets me though is that they are deliberately trying to shield themselves from the real truth on why these kids are leaving. they are saying its Satan's influence and blaming it all on him (poor little bugger gettin blamed for all the worlds problems, no wonder he's so pissed =P) instead of seeing the real truth......information. it's actually starting to work, the real truth about the truth. i'd say that sex, drugs and rock and roll make about 50% of the witness kids to leave, but the other 50% of kids are actually half way smart. parents rich, bought kids computer, or else kids go to the library a lot and are curious about all the Watchtower teachings.

so, in one circuit, the meeting attendance is 85%, down from 87%. kids are leaving and not thinkign twice about it, and there's not much else that the Governing Body can do besides try to tell people to watch their children. You should know where this is leading. its working. i give it 10 years

• Farkel
    Farkel

: he basically told all of us kiddies and adults who'd listen that we need to drop everything and push the watchtower as much as we can because its for the best of our interest.

Of course, Rutherford was saying that in 1941, a whopping 63 years ago. "Don't marry and have kids. It's somehow wrong in the short, remaining months before Jehovah is going to do whatever Jehovah is going to do." Obviously, Jehovah disagreed with Rutherford's prediction.

If dubs would have followed THAT advice, there wouldn't have been any of them alive today! They would have become extinct due to the lack of breeding.

It's about selling BOOKS for the ever-changing WTS, dummy! It's about the BOOKS and MONEY. It's not about salvation, caring for people, nurturing people, widows, orphans or the poor. It's not the least bit about CARING for any people except THEMSELVES. It's about THEM! Their egos, their resorts, their luxury living and most importantly about worship of THEM.

When you realize this, you will realize what scumbags they truly are.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit