X-JW T-SHIRTS

by Corvin 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Corvin
    Corvin

Just to let everyone know who was interested, I now have a growing variety of these X-JW t-shirts online and they are ready for whomever would like one.

Other designs available. Go to: http://www.cafeshops.com/xjwhunyadi

Enjoy!

Corvin

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Corvin. Hope you're going to funnel a little back to JWD !

• Dawn
    Dawn

Corvin: I want the "I was raised by a religious cult and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" - but I didn't see that one on your site. Is it still available? I just have to have that - OMG how funny!!

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

Dawn, choose the 'No Jw's' tshirt, it is on the back print

• Corvin
    Corvin
    "Corvin. Hope you're going to funnel a little back to JWD ! "

Count on it, baby!

• Corvin
  • Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

FREE BUMPER STICKERS AVAILABLE AT MY SITE, www.DannyHaszard.com

Free Watchtower Bumper stickers!

Free bumper stickers are available for each person who is sincere and promises to use these bumper stickers on their cars or trucks. These are produced by a professional retail service. The NEW "Jehovah's Witness Ripoff Cult" sticker is 3.75 X 15 inches and is printed with black and red colors on a white vinyl backing only.

The NEW "Stop Watchtower Abuse" sticker is 3.75 X 15 inches and is printed with black and red colors on a white vinyl backing only.

These orders are limited to our stock on hand, and to four stickers per person maximum, unless otherwise arranged.

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

Hi Dan, I checked out your site before---found it very good. I always like someone who is kicking WT ass!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit