And you thought Wiitnesses got worked up over minor details.......

by CaptainSchmideo 9 Replies latest jw friends

• CaptainSchmideo
  • seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I watched that movie with my eyes closed about 1/3 of the time, and the trauma drained me of any violent tendencies. Those poor folks must have kept their eyes open the whole time.

Or they just need to get a divorce or something.

Wow. Religiosity. One of many burdens I'd say.

• wednesday
    wednesday

wow, that as they say"takes the cake".

• heathen
    heathen

witnesses would just shun each other and talk about dying at armageddon. These type of things are very common when people discuss the bible for some reason especially during the dark ages when church doctrine was the law people would be mutilated for disagreeing . I would like to know what the point is in making this movie is . I still haven't seen it and don't plan on it .

• franklin J
    franklin J

I do not want to see the movie; but I would guess the point of making it is " lets make some money". If the project was not deemed "profitable"; there would have been no investors.

• heathen
    heathen

They sure couldn't have been thinking entertainment when they made it . It was clearly about money . I couldn't imagine anyone thinking it was a good time at the movies watching jesus getting beat to death .

• 4JWY
    4JWY

We had enough "emotional manipulation" from all the years "in" so refuse to subject ourselves to more of it by seeing this film.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

A few years ago at work, I overheard a guy start going off about how JW's don't believe in Jesus, etc. It was so upsetting to me I could hardly bear it. I tried to "reason from the scriptures" with him but I was so worked up that I could hardly think straight.

It's funny to me now, that I used to get so emotional over dumb stuff like that.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I asked my JW mum tonight if she would go and see the film and she said "NO" she said she doesn't need to see all the gore to believe in it more.

I'd quite like to though, not to see the gore, but just to get another angle.

Isn't this film gonna be the biggest seller of all time?

Scoob

• Corvin
    Corvin

Yikes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit