2004 DISTRICT CONVENTION

by Hunyadi 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Anyone in the San Diego area planning on attending the 2004 District Convention at Qualcom Stadium?

Does anyone go and picket and pass out flyers or pamphlets anymore? (I remember the stir and excitement of hearing how the attendants had just caught some apostates handing out fake Watchtowers inside the convention, and threw them out!)

Will there be a group of apostates to work that convention? If not, let's get something going. I am ready to boldly face the many JW's I have known for many years and let my "new light" shine.

I am available to help design and print pamphlets and hand-outs.

Corvin

• blondie
    blondie

You should talk to Mouthy about this. She has years of experience in this.

Blondie

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Hmmm, anybody else doing this in other markets?

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Does anyone go and picket and pass out flyers or pamphlets anymore?

I don't think this is the best way to get results anymore. Think about it. How many "good JW's" are going to accept an apostate message in front of their peer group? The group mentality is going to stop most from even looking at the person, let alone taking their message.

I believe it would be much more effective to have a placard with a simple message on it.

Some thing like....For the truth about the truth...

WWW.FREEMINDS.ORG

Persons filing by and especially the young people who may be more net aware might be interested enough to investigate esp. if they can do so in the privacy of their own home.

Instead of aiming for the head of this borg,aim for the legs...that is the youth and new ones.If we can do this successfully this cult will die of old age.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

I'm with you, Poztate. It's got to be short, sweet, and memorable. A good URL is perfect.

I think I want to get a bumper sticker that says, "OLD LIGHT SUCKS"

SNG

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Good advice. It's just that I feel compelled to do something.

Where should I stand with this placard . . . ?

Corvin

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

A suggestion for a placard:

The WTBTS is a snare and a racket!

Flyin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit