Care to add your comments to the Messageboard?

by Kenneson 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

In discussing recent news, three messages involve the case of the Jehovah's Witness who climbed into bed with a boy. One is mine:

Claude Kenneson

Jehovah's Witnesses consistently point to the failings of clergy, and members of different churches. Why should anyone complain when their failings are made public?

Millie

Would you ever print Catholic climbs in bed with boy? Why label Jehovah's Witnesses. Any real Jehovah's Witness would not be doing that.

Matt from Peoria

Lutheran climbed into bed with boy catholic climbed into bed with boy anglican climbed into bed with boy. How does that make you feel, and is the person's religion relevant?

Anyone else care to add their comments?

Go to:

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/messageboard

• rekless
    rekless

Since JWs use deflamitory comments of other religions by name it is only right that JWs be also called on the carpet for their wrong acts. It is a great cover up by the organization. Do all things not to bring reproach upon Jehovah's organization.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I see that Scully and Fern have added their 2 cents. Keep it coming.

• Sargon
    Sargon

I had to post twice because they blocked out one of my words. What's the matter can't one say fart in Wales?

• Scully
    Scully

Kenneson

I was pretty disappointed that they cut my message off after a couple of lines.... especially when there were longer messages earlier on.

I'm upset that my "HYPOCRITES!" line didn't go thru.

Love, Scully

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I see more posts being added. Could someone put up the Silent Lambs url address and comment on how widespread abuse is in JW's?

• zev
    zev

done

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit