The word "online" equal to "apos...

by Lindy 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Lindy
    Lindy

A couple nights ago I had this really wierd dream. I dream in full color and full detail of the surroundings. It looks just like real life, right down to the ultimate detail.

I was dreaming that the Society had made a number of changes and for some reason I was among the friends at a gathering. It wasn't an assmebly and it wasn't a KH but they were all their as if they gathered at the KH. It was a barn-like structure and everyone was standing around conversing.

They all were praising the "new light" that had been handed down and how things had changed so much for the better the past few years. The only change that was physically obvious to me was that all the women were wearing white bonnets like in the olden days. The rest of the dress was the same for everyone. I and a few other women were not wearing bonnets.They wanted to know why and I told them that it was because I was no longer one of them, which in itself dedn't seem to bother them. As I wandered about talking I noticed that one thing that changed was that no one was allowed on-line no matter what. Even the word "on-line" was like saying "apostate" now. Evil and forboding! If anyone dared to say the word "on-line" all the JWs would run. I found this very amusing so I tested it out for myself. I yelled into the crowd..."On-line!!!", and everyone ran for the hills. They couldn't run fast enough or far enough. I chuckled to my self and walked over to another group of JWs and yelled "on-line" again and everyone had the same frightened, terrified reaction. I thought it was so funny to watch them running away from a word, like trained animals. The white dots of the hats running far off in the distance. What a sight it was. I did it again and again, it was so much fun!

I don't remember much more except that I woke up laughing at the thought of the dream.

Auntie Lindy, who thinks she is recovering nicely from the 40+ years of being a "white bonnet".

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

ONLINE!!!!

You're right, that is kind of fun! And look, no Fred!!

Slipnslidemaster: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit