Sexual frustrated JW climbed into bed with schoolboy

by Rado Vleugel 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

A sexual frustrated Jehovah's Witness carried out a sex attack on an 11-year-old schoolboy because he couldn?t find a girlfriend and was looking for a substitute.

Read this story and 29 more articles about child abuse on Watchtower Information Service

Rado Vleugel

• dustyb
    dustyb

that is abso-f**king-ridicoulously sick. i'd have shot him...

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

dustyb

that is abso-f**king-ridicoulously sick.

I find your sexually based expletive strange when referring to things such as this.

Grow up man!

eyeslice

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

He really got off with a slap on the wrist--3 years of community service and registering as a sex offender for 5 years. If someone murders another, should it be considered an isolated incident because this is the first time he kills? Sure he is disgusted now--he got caught. And if he feels crucified, he brought it upon himself. It is the kid who is the victim, not this man.

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

What I couldn't get over was the "looking for a substitute" part. Couldn't he just please himself, or is that a worse sin!!

• Special K
    Special K

I think this is the 2nd thread topic on this one... I have the same response..

This is one "sick puppy"..

Adult prowling on children..

No sympathy here for that guy.

I side for the protection of children on this one. I'm very glad the 11 year old was able to get somewhat away.. but he has still left a lasting impression on this child, in my opinion.

sincerely

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit