What's up at the Silent Lambs site?

by Faraon 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Faraon
    Faraon

Does anyone know if there is something wrong with the http://www.silentlambs.org/ site?

It was working fine three days ago, but now all I get is this:

A License Exception has been thrown.

You tried to access the developer edition from a disallowed IP (67.165.170.162). The developer edition can only be accessed from 127.0.0.1 and one additional IP address. The additional IP address is: 24.173.239.25

Please try the following:

Browser

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; Win 9x 4.90; MSOCD; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Remote Address

Referrer

Date/Time

11-Mar-04 08:18 PM

Stack Trace (click to expand)

When I press the link.

Is there something wrong with the site, or is it my computer only? It was working fine three days ago.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

it's not on a very stable server. I hear it goes down quite regularly.

edited because I clicked to post before I typed - oops

• Faraon
    Faraon

Thank you Rev., I guess I can still get Watchtoweritis because I began thinking a bit paranoid when I was reading about how some dubs think that an "apostate" hacked the UN site and put that letter there.

I'll try tomorrow to see what develops.

Faraon

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

LOL!

I haven't heard that one yet!

• Faraon
    Faraon

RevMalk,

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/68027/1.ashx first post (by imallgrowedup)

Here is my .02:

Objection: Apostates hacked into the UN website and posted it.

Possible Response: You can bet The Society knows about this letter. There is no way The Society would stand for this being made public if it were not true. If this were bogus, they certainly would have contacted the UN by now and it would have been removed. Just to be sure, you may want to check the site again in a week or so to see if it is still there. If it is, then you will know that it was not placed there by hackers.

Faraon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit