'Are you in' deja vu

by Satans little helper 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

Cd-Wow has just got round to delivering my latest purchase - Morning View from Incubus. So I'm listening to the album (which is pretty good by the way in a bluesy/rock RHCP sort of way) when a really funky track starts playing that I swear I have heard before. It's a track called 'Are you in' and I would swear I have heard the Chillis play it but I cannot find it on BSSM or Californication.

Anyone heard of the track and a different band playing it or am I off my head?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I think that's a Jane's Addiction song, check it on Kazaa, or Shareza. .

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

thanks, I'll check it tonight cos the company firewall won't let me kazaa

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Sorry bout that, I'm wrong I just checked all the Jane's addiction albums I have and it's not on the ones I have. It may be on another one, but if it sounds like a Chili Pepper song but you know it's not it's usually a Jane's Addiction song. Color me embarrassed

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Thats a B*tchin cd. Its one of my favorites.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

I bought it cos I heard it in a surf shop just before Xmas and it was a funky chill out sound, is their new album 'a crow left of murder' any good?

I've not heard any Janes Addiction, I'll take a listen of they are similar. Good smoking music and good to chill on the drive home from work on summer evenings is what I'm looking for

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Yea it has that Jesus single in it. They make good music. If you like them then you might like Lit also.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit