I'm in bkk thailand and I have some question for ask you here
    - your all ex-jw ?
    - why you leave from WTC
    - if you 're ex-jw and already leave from WTC ... where you go

Thank

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Visualt -

Welcome to the board! Yes, most here are former JW's, and most have left because of the hypocrisy and/or because of the way they were treated. Everyone has a different story to tell, and most have found new paths that are right for them. There is a lot to read around here, so grab yourself something to drink and relax - there's a lot for you to catch up on!

growedup

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

After I left the WTS I gave up on religion. I studied evolution and believed that for a few years.

Then I became a born again Christian. I joined a Lutheran Church and am still involved.

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

BTW I left because it is completely bogus. It is also very boring. Worst of all there is no point to it whatsoever.

• visualt
    visualt

thank

I just explore this blog and found many interested

• trumangirl
    trumangirl

By blog do you mean ewatchman? He has some intriguing theories about Bible prophecies to be sure, I keep up with that. He is useful because JWs may read his site because it opens JWs eyes to the problems in the org and doctrinal failings, while still encouraging JWs to stay in the org. That is how I became inactive, thru being intro'd to ewatchman and then progressed to other sites.

The problem with ewatchman is that he still thinks JWs are 'God's visible organisation' despite the evidence against this. The WTS is shit-scared of him because he demolishes 1914 in a way that JWs can understand, and some of his fans are staying in the org on the quiet. This is why the WT lately has focusing a lot on 1914, also featuring warnings about apostates. Funny thing is that ewatchman launched a personal attack on Ray Franz, calling him apostate etc, but ewatchman is viewed the same way by WTS!

Oh and welcome by the way!

Trumangirl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit