Mohammed Gets Death

by Sentinel 4 Replies latest social current

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

The final ruling just came down from Judge Millette for his sentencing, and he upheld the jury in their death penalty verdict. This place is a media circus.

I can see everything from my third floor office window.....attorneys for both sides, jury members and family members of those killed being interviewed. I'm told Mohammed showed no remorse at all. They couldn't get him to shave, so he appeared quite wild looking, long hair and beard. He said he wasn't guilty in his remarks, and that his attorneys were going to appeal. He is presently sentenced to die in mid October.

/<

I am correcting this bit of information, as I saw the news for myself last night and how he really looked in court, and he looked okay to me. His hair was not "out to here" nor his beard "down to there". Ugh!!!!This is just another example how people mess with the facts, and spread false information. ....and I got this from someone who said they had just spoken to a clerk who came out of the courtroom.

• MorpheuzX
    MorpheuzX

Good for him! Too bad his buddy Lee Boyd Malvo is getting off so easy.

Let's keep in mind that these are the same people that on October 7, 2002 drove up to a playground at a middle school in Bowie, MD., and shot a 13-year-old boy with a high powered hunting rifle and left a note behind saying, "Your children are not safe anywhere at any time."

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Malvo may still get the death penalty in the end, as he will be tried again by other jurisdictions. I believe they both should get the same sentence. Apparently, Mohammed says that Malvo did all the killings, and it isn't justice that he was recommended not to get a death penalty by the jury verdict. Malvo is due to be sentenced tomorrow in Chesapeake.

They certainly caused lots of fear and anxiety in this area for sure. People should be held accountable.

/<

• Valis
    Valis

This is one of those cases where you just stand in disbelief shaking your head going "Why?" If those two had such little reverence for thier fellow citizens then they need to be gone.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Too bad they weren't tried in Texas, eh Valis? They may sit on death row a few years.. but not for long.

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit