Help with ZELDA for Game Cube

by darkuncle29 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I am playing the Zelda game for Game Cube with my friend's kids and we are stuck. We are on the island of the bird/postal people, we are trying to figure out where the master dungeon key is. I am going to go back to the room with the jars of water and bust all the jars just to make shure it is not hiding there.

Any hints or direct instructions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

reply here or my email: [email protected]

• mouthy
    mouthy

I went nuts when I tried simons escape game----->>>>Sorry bud cant help you

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I finished this game a while back but can't remember which island this is... what's its proper name?

• heathen
    heathen

I suggest you go to google and search for console games cheats and guides . We do have this game and the guide book tho , it's a cute game .

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Thanks guys (& Mouthy) for responding. It is a cute game. I will be in Seattle for a week now so I guess there will be three frustrated little boys waiting for my return--at least somebody will miss me.

Maybe I'll go to Hastings and buy them the guide so they don't kill each other while I'm gone.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Doc:

Its the island volcano with the red dragon at the top, the first destination you end up sailing to.

• talesin
    talesin

darkuncle

heathen's right, I've found if you *google* you will find the answers ...... although of course, I don't play video games a lot meself (read: no nephews to use for an excuse ) J/K

Really, though, if you want some help I would suggest editing the name of yr topic, there are some enthusiasts on the board, you will probly get a better response.

happy gaming,

gotta go and get back to my Warcraft III studies.

talesin

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

GAMEFAQ.COM is a good place for all sorts of game FAQ's, cheats and codes. I beat this game not long after it was released so I don't remember exactly where the key is.

Heatmiser

• Azalo
    Azalo

cube.ign.com has the guide on it too with pictures and everything.

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

I believe the master dungeon key is near the top floor. I seem to remember using the grapling hook to swing over chasms. It's one of the parts where you are actually outside. I know that's a vague description but like others, I finished this game a long time ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit