Revelation Warning To WTS- A Plague upon The GB

by Sargon 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sargon
    Sargon

It seems to me the WTS selectively reads the Bible:

I am bearing witness to everyone that hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: if anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll. Rev. 22:18

Pretty plain language I'd say, nothing ambiguous about it. Yet the WTS continues to embellish upon the words written by John.

• dustyb
    dustyb

they justify their translation by making it easier to read in "american" english........

• dustyb
    dustyb

oh, and they say that they translated the bible to better understand what the writers were writing about (heh, like they could possibly do that...)

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I am bearing witness to everyone that hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: if anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll. Rev. 22:18

Pretty plain language I'd say, nothing ambiguous about it. Yet the WTS continues to embellish upon the words written by John.

OH NO,

This doesn't apply to us.WE are SPECIAL.You see GOD loves us best so we can BS and add things to his sacred word ANYTIME we want to.The False religions such as Catholics,that is who this talking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit