What if????????? Why I don't believe in Jehovah!!!!!!

by frankiespeakin 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

What if?????????

What if?????????

What if?????????

What if?????????

What if?????????

What if????????? in the future our speices and many others speice of our earth and of our universe or a infinite number of universes would evolve to travel in time, not with the body but with the mind at will just for pure delight, what would happen to such a species????? would they cease to exist????? or would they go on growing inwardly for all enternity in an instant of time??????

The Jehovah of the Bible is too little to be God, Anybody that is God Almighty would never be Jealous and petty like small minded men.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

frankie, I think your ? key is stuck...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The Jehovah of the Bible is too little to be God, Anybody that is God Almighty would never be Jealous and petty like small minded men.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Here is the answer my dad always told me when I asked a question like that:

Jehover would never allow such a thing to happen.

• Flash
    Flash

"...Jealous and petty like small minded men."

Your entitled to your opinion. I strongly disagree, jealousy has it's place, pettiness does not, but I don't see God as petty, men yes, God no.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Flash,

You must realize that if there is a God that made everything,, that he must "transcend" all that he made.

Maybe you don't believe in the process of evolution, so you didn't get my point. So let's forget evolution for a moment. And reason without it.

If there is a God who is the creator of everything, he must be far beyond our concepts to understand.

And the way that He(God) views things, cannot be the way man views things,,,, any more than the way a man veiws things,, can be the way a worm views things.

Take some time to think about it.

• MorpheuzX
    MorpheuzX

I think it's pretty simple frankiespeakin; man wasn't made in god's image. God was made in man's image.

Just look at the beginning of the Decalogue:

I am the Lord your God , who have brought you out of Eygpt out of the house of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for you any engraved image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; You shall not bow down yourself to them, nor serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

You know what that sounds like to me? A scared, insecure, jealous guy, trying to pressure someone into loving him and then threatening to hurt the other person if they don't do what he wants ? that?s supposed to be from god?

And that's the first freaking commandment! You're telling me that came from the god of love? Yeah right, that came from some human trying to control others.

• Flash
    Flash

"...can be the way a worm views things."

You mean grasshopper don't you?

Your right, I don't believe in Evolution. I do believe much of the bible comes from God and expresses His thoughts on matters to us. I agree with you on this though, the nature of God is beyond us, so unless He or His Son reveals Him we'll never fully know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit