Different Perspective

by gespro 8 Replies latest jw friends

• gespro
    gespro

Hi Everybody!!!

I thought I would throw something in the mix for folks to get a different perspective and a break from the turmoil that can come from our unique experience.

http://wonderofitall.com/

Please post your reactions good or bad (of course!) to this mini-movie. I'm curious to see what page we are all on.

g

• cypher50
    cypher50

A little wordy and felt like an old man rambling but uplifting nevertheless....

You're the man now dog.

• Carmel
    Carmel

For those who are want to deny the imensity of the universe, imense in its complexity, and to deny patterns, organization and the antithesis of entropy, your short "movie" gives challenge to the notion that it is all the result of an infinite number of "happy accidents".

carmel

• Emma
    Emma

I couldn't get through it. It was boring and repetitious and I finally hit the "back" button. Someone want to clue me in to the point of it?

• gespro
    gespro

Thanks for the input on this mini-film. I found it in the BibleStudents discussion group at yahoo. The commentary that intrigued me the most was "It brought tears to my eyes". I didn't feel that way either. It seemed positive but, confusing, even a waste of time.

Emma - You have no time for time wasting (or you suffer from ADD...IT"S A JOKE...LAUGH!) You mean the music wasn't inspiring?

Cypher - ROFLMAO No, you're the man now dog! LOL

Carmel -

Thanx again

g

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Did you ever wonder why ...... you watched the whole thing?

Too many 'wonders' for me. The music and photos were fine. But as a person who does wonder at it all it was a bit much. This might be great for a mental vacation at work.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

There was music?

I hit the back button as soon as I saw it was the end, also just as the options to find out more about who put it up (credits rolled). I don't want to go through the whole thing again to find out. LOL

Enjoyed the pictures very beautiful earth we live on.

Thanks!

Kate

• flower
    flower

After watching the only thing I wonder is where the snapshots were taken. Nice pics!

• Special K
    Special K

Very nice pictures.

While I was watching them I wondered at all the places I have never been or seen.

But.. also, realize there are many wonderful things to see just where I am.

I noted too that all the pictures were landscapes.. no children...

I didn't see any animals..

...after awhile I felt they had made their point and then it got sort of repetitous and I hit stop and back button.

sincerely

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit