A holiday for you with ex-jw's

by Celtic 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

If any ex-witnesses are interested in a long weekend holiday / vacation to Cornwall, UK, I am organising for August just such a break designed with you in mind.

It is intended that this will give quite a few of us a time to relax and meet others who have been through a similar situation.

Camping is obviously the cheapest option and usually the most fun. Activities included will be many and varied including surfing, rugged clifftop walks, quaint pubs and watering holes, dopey smokes, sailing, stunning, amazing scenery you name it, its your holiday, I can organise it.

Reaching out not just to the UK but also to our international friends, we can maybe extend towards one week.

If any of you are interested please post a reply to see what the response is like. Disabilities can be catered for, no problem.

More details will be posted shortly. Cost to be kept to a minimum.

peace

Celtic

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Sounds Grand M!!! I'd love to come, but I have my own camping plans with Mulan and company!!! we'll be thinking of you folks in the UK though!!! hope it all comes together!

Ven

• Celtic
    Celtic

Do you my dear balmpot really, no REALLY have to reply to every post I come up with? I should just pay for your ticket and spank your botty when I see you, you complete pain in the arse.

Swing your authority swagger and encourage your friends to post, at least then, you'll be doing me a favour.

peace & more sunshine, drumming & mid summer moonlit celebrations

Celtic

• qwerty
    qwerty

Celtic

Come on now, I hope that was not serious, what you have said to Venice?!

I was just about to reply to your post by saying.....

Camping is obviously the cheapest option and usually the most fun. Activities included will be many and varied including surfing, rugged clifftop walks, quaint pubs and watering holes, dopey smokes, sailing, stunning, amazing scenery you name it, its your holiday, I can organise it.

Sounds great but a bit to far from Yorkshire.

Whoops I have replied!

I think your idea would be great.
    Just leave Venice alone,.....Please!
    She encourages me when she replies to my posts, don't take offense when she always replies to yours.

qwerty

• Celtic
    Celtic

I can't promise Venice, I'll try in the best of spirits to give it a go though. Sure however, that she can take it. That old balmpot is pretty much bomb proof anyway, sorry, did you not know? Venice and myself have known each other for quite a while. Its ok.

Yorkshire, you'll be hear in 6 hours which is well worth the investment. Whilst the rest of the UK (inland mainland) is cooking up more anxieties to life, you can truly get away from it all down here and properly unwind with an expoerienced guide to the area thrown in for free. I don't just organise any old gathering. I pride myself on doing a good job in looking after people. That is my work.

Check it out. www.can-online.org.uk

No doubt we'll get to know one another with time, so to motivation for the good changes ahead.

peace

Celtic

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

She does have quite the set of balmpots alright!

Slipnslidemaster: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

• Mulan
    Mulan

Okay, I'll bite. What are balmpots?

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

MULAN!!!!! don't ask!!!! and Qurty thank you sooo much that means a lot to me, but I don't let that crazy Celt get to me. Hey you could go chew out Friday for calling me a slut and hussy though AHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Ven

• Celtic
    Celtic

For Mulan

Balmypotimessinessinessism is an affliction generally associated with the female variety/ species once a month, usually around the full moon, often paramount for much longer periods.

For afull definition please ask Venice to verify.

Hope this clears up any misunderstanding

Yours faithfully

Celtic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit