dh - World Traveler - Photo Collection

by seeitallclearlynow 2 Replies latest jw friends

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

dh - Come on now, you've been to so many places many of us would like to visit - can't you post a photo or two?

Where are you now - in Scotland?

Check in now and then, and tell us what you're up to and how that relative of yours is progressing with your help, ok?

• dh
    dh

hi seeit, was surprised to see this topic! i will post or mail some photos from here when i get chance, probably when i am back in china as i am using public computers on this trip, so far it has been interesting, swimming in the ocean a lot, getting a tan, i have seen lions & giraffes and stuff, and did the worlds highest bungee jump a few days ago, 216 metres, that was a blast.

about my relative, we've talked and passed emails, they've acknowledged that there are plenty of wrongs in the jw organisation, that it's unbalanced etc, but said they cannot renounce their faith in god, as life without god doesn't work for them, this was a good thing because it made it easier to state the obvious; that it's possible to have a life and faith in god that is not a life and faith in a printing company. i also forwarded the documents runningman sent me, and i think things will work their way through slowly slowly, i will keep you posted.

hope all is well with you, sorry i am not able to post much!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Thanks dh - good update! Look forward to future installments. Love giraffes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit