What are the political climate/stuggles at Bethel?

by slipnslidemaster 7 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

What is the relationship of Ted Jarecz to Don Adams?

How do the various committees interact? What would an insider's view of the day to day running look like?

What's the scoop/dirt?

Slipnslidemaster: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

I don't think there no political rival between them since they both are Democracts.

• philo
    philo

Slip,

Good question, I'd like to know sommat about that.

philo

• philo
    philo

Freddie,

Next election, you could run on a "thicker than Bush" ticket.

philo

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Come on now everyone, there are those here at the board that seem to have alot of information on the insiders at Bethel. Surely someone knows the political infighting that is going on.

One of the threads that I read mentions that legal and public relations are locking writing and the lower level executive's out of stuff.

How do Jarecz and Adam's run the show together? If Adam's is President, what is Jarecz to him? Chairman of the GB? Who holds the real reins? Who holds the real power?

Slipnslidemaster: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

• Farkel
    Farkel

: What is the relationship of Ted Jarecz to Don Adams?

Don Adams is a decent man trying to do the right thing, although he's fighting the wrong battle. Ted Jaracz is an asshole trying to maintain his iron grip and absolute power in the WTS.

Ted Jaracz has only ONE genuine friend and that friend is a brother in NYC who is not even in Bethel from what I've been told by someone who knows. Just about everyone else hates his guts and is afraid of him and what he can do to them if they piss him off.

Get rid of Jaracz and the society will have an opportunity to effect some meaningful changes. Let him rule and we'll have more of the same shit that we've seen at this year's District Assemblies: guilt and blame and DO MORE. Always DO MORE. Or God will kill you.

Farkel

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Always DO MORE. Or God will kill you.

Yup. Pretty much sums up their sales pitch.

Speaking of Ted Jaracz, does anyone know how old he is? In other words, how much longer do we have to put up with his "iron grip" on the WTS?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Thanks Farkel, I need more information though.

- Albert Einstein

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit