Another BigQuestion Adventure

by BigQuestion 4 Replies latest jw friends

• BigQuestion
    BigQuestion

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

Well my wife and I had another study with Alex & Jenny last night. They brought around all the Watchtower articles about gods earthly organizations views on sex for us to look over.

I’ve left the Watchtowers Alex gave me on my bedside table beside my cat’o’nine tails and handcuffs. My wife has the Watchtowers Jenny gave her on her side of the beds bedside table beside her strap on and butt plugs.

I’m not sure if things are going to well with the study though. Let me explain.

Because my wife and I had been discussing the blood issue recently with Alex & Jenny, I thought that I would research the subject on the internet and I found some excellent information on this issue here that had been posted by wonderful, loving, spiritual, knowledgeable Brother Friend.

I felt proud of myself for finding this information and thought that Alex would be proud of me to when I showed him the information from Brother Friend’s posts that I’d printed off.

Instead Alex began telling me that the internet was a form of “bad association” and that we may be “marked” and “shunned” if the elders found out that we’d been online.

Alex then read some of the information that had been posted by wonderful, loving, spiritual, knowledgeable Brother Friend. After reading this information Alex declared that Brother Friend was an “apostate” and was part of the “evil slave class” depicted in the bible.

I asked Alex if he could explain to me about the “evil slave class” and he told me that he couldn’t but would bring me over some Watchtower articles on the subject plus a Kingdom Ministry on gods earthly organizations view on the internet.

That’s only half the story though.

You see my wife and I were planning to head straight out to a swingers club as soon as the study was over and so we were dressed for this when Alex & Jenny arrived. Now my wife was wearing a skimpy, sheer, see through red negligee with matching crotchless panties and no bra underneath. Even though she hasn’t worked as an exotic dancer or as a starlet in the adult film industry for at least six months now, she’s still in pretty good shape. ( Imagine a brunette Pam Anderson but a little taller).

It seemed kind of unusual that Alex, who just last week was calling me a depraved pervert, seemed to be paying more attention to my wives quite substantial hooters during the study than the paragraph we were studying in the “Happiness – How to Cope With It” book. Matter of fact every time it was Alex’s turn to read he never seemed to know where were up to.

Now usually Alex asks me to open the study with prayer but last night he didn’t. At the time I thought to myself “oh tonight for a change he’ll ask me to close in prayer” but he didn’t do that either. After the study I asked Alex about this and he explained that this was due to my being “inappropriately dressed” for the study. Well I don’t consider a pair of black leather, silver spike studded, g-string underpants and army boots to be “inappropriately dressed”, especially when you are about to head out to a swingers club. Jenny didn’t seem to think it was inappropriate either, at least not from the way she was looking at me as I served the cake and coffee during the study.

The real crunch came however when Alex asked why we were dressed this way and we explained about the swingers club. ( I may be wrong but Jenny seemed awfully interested in the swingers club for someone who was prepared to have sex in the missionary position for all eternity ). Alex then informed us that he might need to organize a “shepherding call” for my wife and I by the “Zone Overseer".

Alex then mentioned something to Jenny about “disapproved associates” due to the swingers club being an “inappropriate” setting for those studying the bible with Jehovahs Witnesses.

I don’t know what the hell any of this any of this stuff Alex was talking about meant but Alex is spiritual so I guess it must be important.

At least we learnt a little bit more form the “Happiness – How to Cope With It” book last night even if Alex wasn’t paying more attention to my wife than the study.

PS Next weeks study has been postponed because my wife and I have to go to the Sadomasochists ball.

• waiting
    waiting

Hello BQ,

Good to see you have such a vivid story telling ability.

Haven't heard about clothes like that since my dad used to jump this old woman he knew and made me watch at the tender age of 10.

Glad to know that good taste in sexual clothes still reigns.

waiting

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

Hey Big Q,

sounds like one helluva study you're having there. what chapter are you up to in the "Happiness - How to Cope With It" book?SolidSender

• BigQuestion
    BigQuestion

Dear Brother SolidSender,

Well that’s a good question. We’ve been studying for five months and we are up to paragraph 15 of the first chapter.

I’m getting worried about this because Alex and Jenny keep telling us that if we aren’t baptized after six months of studying with them gods earthly organization has commanded that they discontinue the study and that my wife and I will die at Armageddon.

We only ever get through about one paragraph every study we have (our studies normally last about two hours) because Alex spends most of the time either detailing the possessions he plans to loot after Armageddon or how he won’t have to get his hands dirty doing the clean up work after Armageddon because he’ll probably be an elder by then.

Alex is spiritual so these must be important subjects but the six month cut off date is only four weeks away.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

BQ, has Alex started putting little post-it notes on your possessions with his name written on them?

If so, this is a VERY bad sign. It indicates that he is reserving his favorite items of your possessions for his personal use after Armageddon.

Do he and his wife make suggestions to you about decorating ideas? Also, a VERY bad sign. This would tend to indicate that your casa is intended to be his casa....after Armageddon.

Check in nooks and crannies. Look for small JW pamphlets with his and his wife's name written on them. This would be a post-Armageddon "deed" to prove his ownership rights.

Maybe it would be best if you just turned everything over to him now and started living in the cellar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit