Kent & Info on WTS in the holocaust

by hawkaw 7 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Kent,

Have you ever written the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum ( http://www.ushmm.org/topics and brought to their attention any of the unbelievable facts that you and others have uncovered at your web site? Such as Eric Frost saving his skin and selling out the others, the 1934 yearbook, only 635 prison deaths that include 203 executed but now has suddenly become 1,000s, how it was all the churches fault even though a few 1,000 poor priests (at least 5 times more than JW victims) were executed in the camps etc.

hawk

• Kent
    Kent

Strange Stuff!

I was actually contacted by a guy with a Jewish name (can't remember no more, and the email is gone - damn!) from the Holocaust Museum. He had been reading the stuff on the Watchtower Observer, and he was - to say it mildly - over exasperated at the facts he was reading.

He asked me for documantation, since these facts were new to him - and I told him the best way to be sure of the authentity of the documents were to ask for a copy of the material from the Watchtower Society, German Authorities, etc.

I also dod send him photocopies of the stuff on Observer.

He said he would do that - and I never heard from him again.

The Watchtower is spending lots of money on Politics these days - but I believe that to make the Holocaust Museum actually add the extra facts, they need more people to contact them. As long as they know they are Hailed by the JWs - and the rest doesn't say nothing - I don't think they want to change anything.

This also have to do with prestige. The Museum has published half truths about the JWs since the start - even flat out lies - and they are, I believe, not willing to "loose prestige" without any pressure.

Yakki Da

Kent
    Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I think this is Interesting stuff. The guy was exasperated eH! When did he get a hold of you? If you remember his name or Email that would be great. I must admit this part of your site is an eye popper. It makes me want to learn German.

I wonder out loud if the museum received one of those mysterious grants. Hmm..... I wonder if there is a spot I can go to find out if the WTS made a grant to this museum. Hmm .....

I must say, I am not Jewish but I do have a lot of Jewish friends. In fact I am involved in a major Jewish/Christian wedding this weekend. My friend who is Jewish knows a lot about this evil cult and so do his parents. But I don't think they realize that this museum has all this stuff on the poor widdle WTS. I know a lot of members of the Canadian Jewish Congress will be in attendance at ths wedding so I wonder if someone will be interested in this.

I did note that if anyone wanted to send an Email to what the Museum calls its "PRESS ROOM" you can send an Email to [email protected]. Feel free to let them have it. This would be a great job for "Norm" with his wonderful use of the English language. I know when I get a second I will send something along to them and copy you if you don't mind.

hawk

• Kent
    Kent

I do try to get some new features on the site, and I will try to add a little something on all the pages about this subject about informing the museum at the address you gave me now. The more people saying what they feel about this, the better.

Unfortunately this happened when I used Macintosh some years ago - and all the old mail files is gone - unfortunately. I do not remember the name or email - but I guess if someone do send them a mail, we will get some emails to use.

Links on every page containing evidence contradictory to statements in the Holocaust Museum, will have an address to contact - to the Museum and other organizations spreading the Glorious JW Propaganda - and I will ask people to send them their thoughts!

How about that?

Yakki Da

Kent
    Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• cynicus
    cynicus

The story about Frost is partly due to a 1961 article in Der Spiegel, July 19th, "Väterchen Frost" [edit: this scanned article is present on Kent's site]. Below you find a link to a recent article claiming the journalists from Der Spiegel were fed by the East-German Stasi (it is in German) [edit: possibly as a reaction to Frosts letter where he's claiming bOrg property back?]. I am not sure about the site owners relation to the bOrg, so it may be biased. Apparently the article was published in a German theological magazine. From the bibliography it can be noted that the author had access to the 'Geschichtsarchiv' (history archive) at the German bOrg HQ at Selters. I need to spend a lot more time on it to form an opinion about its validity. One of the claims done is that the persons supposedly 'betrayed' by Frost were already in jail or well known to the SS.

http://www.standhaft.org/forschung/verfolgung/winter/doku.htm

Kent: I've taken a look at the documents at your site and just wonder where they originate from --- I couldn't find that [edit: I mean those you recently asked translation help for]. In the standhaft.org article it is suggested that the original Gestapo/SS-documents [edit: which you have copies of on your site] were forged by the DDR Stasi.

[edit: I took another look at http://watchtower.observer.org since Kent said in some thread that a lot of WW2 related material had recently been added to the site, and hence made some edits to this message.]

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I am composing an information package that will be sent heavy into Jewish neighborhoods. It will be along the lines of [I"You have been misled" and "Did you know that during the Holocaust, Hitler was urged on by the Watchtower leadership"[/I] and site the 1934 yearbook and the letter from JF Rutherford to uncle Adolf.

It will be presented very professionally, and sent to all the rich and powerful Jews.

Ouch!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Well bx,

This otta keep somebody up late at nights if this gets sent around.

I know a few certain addresses where this should be sent too.

ROTFLMAO

Kent,

Thanks for posting the Email to the museum's "PRESS ROOM" and the other changes you will make at your site. Since a conservative has hit the white house the "lamestreet press" has been trying to find any and all problems with govenment institutions and places like this, I think I have an idea. I will send something over to the museum with a copy to the Washington Post and 60 minutes up in New York. That will at least get the attention of the "spin masters" at the museum.

hawk

• cynicus
    cynicus
    ... In the standhaft.org article it is suggested that the original Gestapo/SS-documents were forged by the DDR Stasi. ...

After a more thorough read from a paper copy I need to correct the above. What I read was about a brochure that was especially published (by the MfS) to discredit Frost, as well as some letters allegedly sent to various Bethels around the world, which carried counterfeit signatures from prominent JW-deathcamp survivors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit