I Only Get To Say This Once Every Other Year So....

by cypher50 4 Replies latest jw friends

• cypher50
    cypher50

IT IS SNOWING IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA! w00t!

I grew up in New York (a few miles from Wallkill) and snow is actually something I miss....I used to love sitting back inside a warm house and watching everything turn white. Well, now it is really coming down here; I thought it was just a flurry because of the huge flakes but it has been going on for an hour now. I know, many of you get the real thing (like 2 feet of it) but for us Southerners here in the States this is a big deal to just see snow .

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Very cool Cypher,,,,,,,,we had snow the other day.......I have three giant snowballs in my freezer.......I live in LOUISIANA!!!!!!!!!! We don't get snow very much and when it does hit,,,,,the kids are out there in it, before it melts. They had enough for snowball fights and snowmen.

It was so cute, one of the little boys said to my son........." Man........this is the best day of my life,,,,,I will never forget today"., ah to be 9 again huh?

After our snow,,,,,maybe 3 days later , we were back in our cut off jeans shorts, tank tops and bare feet.

Last night it hailed not fair from here,,,,,,,,,but it is cold tonite, the nite before it was alot warmer.

One minute you are waking up with the heater on, then later in the evening as ya fryin' that chicken up....you want to turn on the A/C.......yeah the joys of living in the South.

• pudd
    pudd

it is snowing here too!

The kids couldn't go to school this morning as we get snowed in. We are in a tiny Devonshire village. All cut off from the rest of the world. very cosy!

• desib77
    desib77

Lyin Eyes,

You must have gotten the snow that came through a week or so ago on Valentine's Day.....My husband and I were so excited. We live in Shreveport so we didn't really get any that stuck but it was fun watching it anyways...

• Xandria
    Xandria

Yep it is snowing here too.. brrrr.

X

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit