How would you find someone?

by desib77 3 Replies latest jw friends

• desib77
    desib77

I had a friend that left the organization and moved to the DFW area. Back then I was still "in" so unfortunately I lost touch with her. Now, I want to be able to find her. She is unlisted (I imagine to keep JWs away) and her family members are all witnesses.......I didn't think calling them would be a good idea even though I'm not currently disfellowshipped or disassociated but she is.

Any suggestions?

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

google search her name, especialyl mesasge boards, usenet etc, and see if she's left any kind of paper trail.

• dustyb
    dustyb

there's some damn fine trackers here in this website. i'm sure someone will help you out. i would, but my national tracking skillz suck =D

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Helping put one xjw in contact with someone, I once called the JW family claiming to be an elder in the area. I told them it was time for the annual visitation on all disfellowshipped people and I wanted to find the best way to get in touch with the person (in this case the df'd son of the JW family). If further explanation is needed, you are helping the City Overseer track down the 'lost sheep' in the DFW area.

Many private investigators will also use the ruse of organizing a High School reunion and claim they want the current mailing address for...

It is a little less than honest but hey you are just throwing Theocratic Warfare right back at them.

If you know someone in the DFW area, they could try that approach.

Uzzah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit