Thanks everyone, Mom update

by Sadie5 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

Thanks everyone for your warm wishes. After several hours in the ER with blood tests and x-rays being done, they said Mom has cellulitis in her right foot. She still is unable to walk, but they sent her home after giving her a shot of anit-biotic and prescriptions for more.

I wheeled her out to the car and after we got home, one of the older boys lifted her up and carried her to her room. She is able to use her walker and scuff her feet over to the bathroom(thankfully) She has to see her doc on Friday morning to see if the anti-biotics are working. Hopefully it is and she can get around a bit better.

Thanks again,

Sadie

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

Glad to hear they diagnosed it and can now begin treatment.

Best wishes.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Glad she is going to be ok Sadie! Whew!

• blondie
    blondie

Glad to hear they zoomed in on what the problem is and she can be helped.

Blondie (hi to all the Sadie5 family)

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I feel for you., taking care of a sick loved one is not easy. When my Dad was sick and dying..we moved in with him to take care of him.We lived in the country and he didn't want to move in with us.(Stubborn).But I knew when they get older they like familiar things.I was still working and I remember calling and checking on him at home. I had used all my sick days up and was very frustrated!..I could have had a family leave at no pay and and take a chance of not having the same job when I came back..

I hope your Mom does good. Is that some sort of infection in the leg vein?

My brother had something similiar but his leg vein would close up in spasms and cut off the blood supply to his toes!..He ended up losing his second toe.

She should be up and walking soon if the anti's work.

Keep us posted..

Snoozy..aka..Golden Girl.

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

Im glad your mom is alright

• codeblue
    codeblue

Glad to hear your Mom is doing better!!! It always makes me nervous when hospitals come into the issue.

Codeblue

• Special K
    Special K

Whew!!!

I'm glad she is okay, sadie5

sincerely

Special k

• nilfun
    nilfun

Thanks for the update...hopefully those antibiotics will kick in real soon.

• talesin
    talesin

{{Sadie & Mom}}

best wishes for a speedy recovery

(foot pain is agony, I'm glad she is getting some relief)

talesin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit